You will need to install a user script manager extension to install this script.
This script fetches and submits a snapshot of your inventory to a web app enabled google sheet. You must either copy the example sheet or provide your own web app to have the data submitted. There is some setup involved but it is not hard if you follow the instructions.
1) Install this script (refresh any MH sessions currently open)
2) Copy this google sheet (or bring your own if you know what you are doing)
3) Follow the instructions in the sheet for how to setup the web app script.
4) Once the web app is deployed/running, you will need to run the data fetcher from this script ("Inventory History" at the bottom of the MH inventory menu) 5) You will be prompted with a popup with 2 input fields. Enter a name/label for your data in the top one (optional)and then paste in the link to your web app in the bottom box. It is only required the first time unless you need to change it.
6) Hit enter and the data will submit if the web app link is present and valid.
7) Go back to your spreadsheet and see your juicy new data is there
8) Do steps 4 thru 7 again after some time has passed to record and new data point and you will be able to compare the two sets of data.
Want to contribute to my MH scripts? Here is my github repo