You will need to install a user script manager extension to install this script.
The Floating Islands HUD Enhancer tries to show you more information on the HUD so you can better track your goals.
1) The oculus upgrade sky ore/glass cost is displayed next to your current amount. If you already have oculus 9, it shows the cost for the next jewel instead
2) Your current amount of sky pirate seals and Adorned Empyrean Jewels
3) A countdown to the warden/paragon encounter (similar to the mobile app)
4) The number of catches you have for each paragon displayed on the High Altitude Sky Map so you can keep track of your crown goals easier.
5) A checkbox on the sky map that (if checked) will turn on your bottled wind automatically when you start a new island.
IF you have any suggestions on features to add, contact me on discord [Warden Slayer#2010] or the MH community discord server.
Want to contribute to my MH scripts? Here is my github repo