Greasy Fork is available in English.

JackboxDrawer

Allows custom brush sizes, colors, and even importing images into Jackbox's drawing games!

< JackboxDrawerについてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

§
投稿日: 2021/04/19

took me some time to figure it out, but thank god it works, i just wish it supported padiently stupid and civic doodle too

§
投稿日: 2021/04/19

Civic doodle won't work because of how the drawings appear in realtime (the same reason there isn't TMP2 but TMP1 is there). I can actually look into supporting Patently Stupid.

§
投稿日: 2021/04/29

also, doesn't work on bidiots and push the button for some reason
the image is just blank on bidiots
and the game says its not supported on push the button, even though the game is set to that

§
投稿日: 2021/05/08
also, doesn't work on bidiots and push the button for some reason
the image is just blank on bidiots
and the game says its not supported on push the button, even though the game is set to that

Fixed, they changed some things internally.

§

thanks! it works now

also, drawful 2 just got an update like a day or 2 ago, so it now doesn't work on drawful 2

§

when it imports on bidiots, the game seems to like restart it, for some odd reason
but i don't know if this is a PS4 thing or not

§
投稿日: 2021/05/10
thanks! it works now

also, drawful 2 just got an update like a day or 2 ago, so it now doesn't work on drawful 2

Yeah, it sucks, but drawful 2 has been patched. Nothing I can do about that. I'm gonna leave it in regardless, at least you can undo with the drawer lol.

when it imports on bidiots, the game seems to like restart it, for some odd reason
but i don't know if this is a PS4 thing or not

Err, not sure what you mean by this? Does the game crash when submitting custom on the PS4 version of bidiots? I have no way of testing this, as I only have the pc versions, could you possibly record this happening for me? Make sure you have the latest version of the drawer jar as well.

§
投稿日: 2021/05/12

to be more specific on the issue for the bidiots, it takes you to the lobby immedeaty when i import it

§

useful topic. thanks

§

§
投稿日: 2021/05/13

and for the drawful 2 problem, for the character, it draws the your what you exported, but into the color you got when you join
durring gameplay, jackbox.tv gives an error when I export it into the game

§
投稿日: 2021/05/13
and for the drawful 2 problem, for the character, it draws the your what you exported, but into the color you got when you join
durring gameplay, jackbox.tv gives an error when I export it into the game

Yup, that's what i meant by "Yeah, it sucks, but drawful 2 has been patched. Nothing I can do about that. I'm gonna leave it in regardless, at least you can undo with the drawer lol.'

§
投稿日: 2021/07/25

jackbox got a new update, so the script doesn't work anymore

§
投稿日: 2021/07/27
jackbox got a new update, so the script doesn't work anymore

Should be patched now, please download the new release and update the script.

§
投稿日: 2021/07/28

I downloaded the new script and the drawer, and it does connect to jackbox.tv and the drawer.
but when i tried to import something into the game
it said not compatible on that game

i only tested this on teeko so far, idk if the other games have this issue yet

§
投稿日: 2021/07/29
I downloaded the new script and the drawer, and it does connect to jackbox.tv and the drawer.
but when i tried to import something into the game
it said not compatible on that game

i only tested this on teeko so far, idk if the other games have this issue yet

Try reinstalling the script, I had to fix something for chrome.

§
投稿日: 2022/07/01

will this script support Teeko from the party pack starter?

§
投稿日: 2023/03/15

seems like it doesnt work on the lite version or the other version for macOS. even after downloading the .jar it doesnt work. there may be an issue with me being split screen with one having discord. the lite version does not work either. apon inputting a file in the lite version, it says to input a file again.

§
投稿日: 2023/05/16

It worked again when I saw the post. My duck life game is back up.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。