Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Live Filled Up View

YouTube Live やプレミア公開のチャット付きビューで、余白を切り詰めて映像を最大化します。

< YouTube Live Filled Up Viewについてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2020/10/13

Here are some suggestions. When we use this script, the theater mode becomes meaningless. So why don't we adjust the script to change the style after clicking the theater mode? In normal mode, the page retains its original style and only in theater mode it changes. If we do this adjustment, then there will be no need to keep the live title bar(in theater mode). We can remove the live title bar to ensure a larger streaming screen and reduce the width of the Scrollbars. We can even remove the search bar and add an upper and lower black border to the streaming screen for the best viewing experience.

knoa作者
§
投稿日: 2020/10/13

I appreciate your suggestion.
Originally I made this script for changing the "meaningless" normal mode and keeping the theater mode for lives which I don't need chats view with a video.

But I agree with you on needing truly maximized the video with no distracting elements. I've also been thinking of removing the top navigation recently.

Maybe I'll modify the script as below:
- normal mode with chat for keeping current "Filled Up View"
- normal mode with chat closed for (meaningless) YouTube's default
- theater mode with chat for "Filled Up View" with no distracting elements.
- theater mode with chat closed for "Filled Up View" with neither distracting elements nor chats.

When? I dont' know... but I'm willing to modify. (ノ∀`)

§
投稿日: 2020/10/27
編集日: 2020/10/27

That sounds great @knoa! I agree, theater mode should show the chat using maximum screen real estate.

Also, I feel that when the new Chapters Menu is activated, it should use the Live Chat space next to the video too!

knoa作者
§
投稿日: 2020/10/28

Oh such Chapters section doesn't appear on my YouTube view even if I watch the same video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNf0D-BXi18
How to show that? With some extension or script?

§
編集日: 2020/10/28

Yes, if you click on the Chapter Title/Button next to the volume/time, it should appear! Can you see the Chapter Title/Button?

knoa作者
§

OOOOOOH I haven't noticed at all!!

§

Yeah! It would be awesome if you could integrate that into the side like the Live Chat!

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。