Greasy Fork is available in English.

Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended History

Enlarged preview of arts and manga on mouse hovering. Extended history for non-premium users. Auto-Pagination on Following and Users pages. Click on image preview to open original art in new tab, or MMB-click to open art illustration page, Alt+LMB-click to add art to bookmarks, Ctrl+LMB-click for saving originals of artworks. The names of the authors you are already subscribed to are highlighted with green. Settings can be changed in proper menu.

< Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended Historyについてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

§
投稿日: 2022/08/17

Hello, thanks for the hard work. After the latest update, highlighting followed users stopped working on pixiv.net/en/tags/* page. It will be great if you can check it out, thanks!

§
投稿日: 2022/08/17

Okay so here is the thing. If you click on a tag then get redirected to the tag's artworks page the script works and highlights the followed artists. But if you go the SAME page by typing the url or clicking on a previously bookmared url, the script don't work.

NightLancerX作者
§
投稿日: 2022/08/18

@rainy night Hello, thank you for reporting. Yeah, tags page now seems has grid layout as well. Updated version should work for all possible usecase scenarios(tag click, manual tag enter, url change, search with extended parameters). Unfortunately hiding followed users via my script is no longer available on new layout(it just leaves huge empty spaces with rare matches), so I removed it entirely(as happened before on discovery page). But except of that all regular stuff should work fine(but if it's not — let me know).

§
投稿日: 2022/08/18

@NightLancerX Hey! It works again now thank you very much ♥ I don't know why Pixiv has to change its layout all the time.

It takes a long time to run the part of the script where it highlights tho, so I have to wait for some time before I get the green shade. This is probably due to my very very slow internet mind you. I was wondering if you could separate the code responsible for highlighting and share it? it might be faster if I run it seperatly.

Anyway, thank you for continuously updating and maintaining the script!

NightLancerX作者
§
投稿日: 2022/08/19

@rainy night Glad it works)
Yes, to cover every possible scenario with switching tags new code must listen to *all* changes on tags page, and that may cause a bit more impact on you browser/PC. Internet speed shouldn't affect it more than before, but really weak processor(for example — in case of laptop) probably can.

In my case, art blocks are colored pretty fast, as soon as they appeared — even before all images are loaded. I'm running 5 3600X, 16GB RAM, no disk cache(and anyway it is NVMe SSD). In case there is not enough free RAM/browser uses disc cache[especially when it's HDD] or download speed/processor is *really* slow — script run time may be doubled or even more...

I can't really divide code into parts 'cause there are much shared code that is being used several times, and if some changes are needed I have to do that only once. And having all code in one place gives opportunity to run next code part depended on previous asap(nice example — I'm using coloring for autopaginated arts as well, and if it'll be in different script it will be even slower for followed artists to be colored). Anyway you'll benefit more from bigger amount of free ram/not using disk cache(especially on HDD)/fast internet (if that's the case) much more than from multiplying executed scripts on the page. Believe me that I already tried every possible solution that could've been less impactful, but any of them can cover *all* tags changing scenarios.

§
投稿日: 2022/08/20

Thanks for taking the time to explain it! My PC specs are almost the same as yours actually (R5 3600 / 16GB 3200MHZ / NVMe) So I guess it's just my slow internet after all.

Anyway, thank you again for the hard work!

§
投稿日: 2022/10/06

Hello! Just dropping by to say that the issue with highlighting is back again.

Sometimes when you visit a page by pasting the URL into the address bar it doesn't work no matter how many times you reload or copy-paste URL in another tap. It only works when you click on a #tag or when you search for the tag in the pixiv search box.

The weird thing is that the issue applies only to some tags and not all? For some tags the highlighting works just fine.

Here is an example of tags where it fails, perhaps it could help you debug it (or at least know if its only on my side):

#キングダム
#Dr.STONE
#名探偵コナン
#ワンパンマン

NightLancerX作者
§

@rainy night hello. I've looked trough my code differences from 18.08 till now and there was no changes related to coloring(so if anything, it's something about pixiv itself). Tried my test link `https://www.pixiv.net/en/tags/wlop`(as it always appears on 1st page) and it works...
Tried your tags, but I can't really tell something special about them since I have none of them in followed so for me they are not colored anyway... And I don't have premium pixiv to effectively test any tag to begin with, and it is the reason I don't use tags page(artworks that are presented after searching for any tag are trash in 99% of cases without sorting by bookmarks from top to bottom).

If you finding tags page useful and it works for you when typing in pixivs search bar(or clicking on tag label), I'd recommend just using that option.

Also if there are some _script related_ errors in console it could help if you post them(pixiv usually have some own errors in console every time, plus some extra "errors" if you are using ad blocker, by they are irrelevant. Script errors should contain "...userscript.js:..." or "...Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended History.js:..." in the right side of console).

§

This is what I get in the console:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'querySelector')
at searchNearestNode (userscript.html?name…9f3667054976:548:26)
at getAuthorIdFromContainer (userscript.html?name…9f3667054976:430:20)
at userscript.html?name…9f3667054976:386:83
at Array.filter ()
at colorFollowed (userscript.html?name…9f3667054976:386:33)
at observerBody (userscript.html?name…9f3667054976:515:25)
at MutationObserver. (userscript.html?name…9f3667054976:469:68)

NightLancerX作者
§
投稿日: 2022/10/07

@rainy night
well that's much easier than guessing tags. For some strange reason pixiv seems has `null` as added nodes, tho this should've never happen. Added simple fix for that, update the version and look if it's okay now.

§
投稿日: 2022/10/07

Unfortunately, the issue remains. The error changed however:

Uncaught TypeError: node.querySelectorAll is not a function
at userscript.html?name…9f3667054976:507:18
at NodeList.forEach ()
at userscript.html?name…9f3667054976:489:29
at Array.forEach ()
at observerBody (userscript.html?name…9f3667054976:487:17)
at MutationObserver. (userscript.html?name…9f3667054976:469:68)

NightLancerX作者
§
投稿日: 2022/10/08

Okay, seems I found reason of such inconsistent errors. Sometime artworks are being loaded all at once, and sometimes one by one(similar to main page), depending of which tags pages you already loaded after opening page in first time(it uses some built-in caching system which broke autoPagination as well when I tried to implement it there...).
I added two strict rules that should filter only arts(at least while site layout is not being changed). So I hope 3.86 version fixed this issue for a time being.

§
投稿日: 2022/10/09

Now it's working! Once again, I thank you for your great work and hotfixes. Well done!

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。