Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.2.8 2023-07-19

< Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)についてのフィードバック

レート:可 - スクリプトは動作するがバグがある

§
投稿日: 2020/07/20

It is extremely inconvenient to manage the hidden list, and it takes up a lot of resources and has low performance. The sidebar management list is too small. When there are tens of thousands of entries, it is very difficult to cancel an entry! Not only is it time-consuming to find, but it is also very resource-intensive! I don't know why the mouse will occupy so much resources when dragging the scroll bar of the shield list, and I need to wait for a response.

§
投稿日: 2020/07/20

Why do you need to scroll through the list -- is it usually a newly blocked domain that you want to remove? In that case, does it help to use the option to add newly blocked domains to the top of the list?

What browser are you using? Which search site?

§
投稿日: 2020/08/05
編集日: 2020/08/05

Not sure how much the client and PC matters in this case as well... though I presume the list can't grow forever without some sort of impact to performance. Just to chip in, personally using Win 10, latest Chrome with 6k entries and that still works very smooth (mainly Google).

Will take me some time to hit several tens of thousands though... but thanks again for maintaining it Jefferson!

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。