Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.2.8 2023-07-19

< Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)についてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

§
投稿日: 2017/06/02

"Featured snippets" from blocked sites are still shown in Google results

For example, in the following screenshot, dummies.com is blocked, but the featured snippet from that site is shown. example

§
投稿日: 2017/06/02

Hmm, this is a little hard. I can detect the result listed in the box by adding this as a new line 356 --

(liels[i].parentNode.nodeName == "DIV" && currentG.indexOf("google") > -1 && liels[i].previousSibling != null) ||

-- but it doesn't replace the whole box, just the last section. It's going to need some new special handling. Thanks for mentioning it.

§
投稿日: 2017/06/03

Hmm, line 361 specifically excludes the snippets:

liels[i].className != "g mnr-c g-blk"

I don't know why I had that in there. If you edit lines 360 and 361 as follows:

liels[i].className.indexOf("mitem")<0 &&
        liels[i].className != "g mnr-c g-blk") {

TO:

liels[i].className.indexOf("mitem")<0 
        ) {

Then the snippets are blocked. Before making this change formally, I'm going to try to figure out why I disabled it before. Possibly there were some boxes where there were a mix of good and bad sites.

§
投稿日: 2017/06/04

Hmm, that exclusion was added in version 1.6.9 along with numerous changes related to image search blocking, but I don't think it's necessary with the current layout. Hopefully.

Your snippet example should be working (blocked) in version 1.8.1.

§
投稿日: 2017/06/05

Just updated to 1.8.1 and tested it, and yes, featured snippets from blacklisted domains are now being correctly blocked.

Thanks for the speedy resolution. :smile:

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。