ao3 savior config

Config script for AO3 Savior userscript

< Feedback on ao3 savior config

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-06-25

AO3 Saviour looks different I'm confused and unable to operate pls help!

Hi, I had been using Ao3 saviour successfully for a number of years and then all of a sudden it seemed to stop working and when I went in to edit it, it just looked super different? And it wasn't clear where I should be putting blacklisted items. I uninstalled and did all the things and got mad when it didn't work hah. It's now like a year later and I want saviour again but the same thing is happening. I'm looking at it and it looks strange and the tutorial isn't helping because it's not the same as what the tutorial's showing me. I hope this makes sense! Pls help, I'm so scarred from this unblocked content hah, thanks!

tuffAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-06-25

Please tell me what you see when you follow the debugging steps.

§
Posted: 2018-06-26

§

And I'm still seeing Jar Jar

tuffAuthor
§

Those screenshots just show the ao3-savior script as it should appear in Tampermonkey, nothing unusual there.

Can you show what you have in the config script as well? Please copy and paste it into a code block in your comment rather than taking a screenshot - that way I'll be able to test it myself.

§

oh ok my bad. Sorry I'm not good at all this - what's the config script and where do I find it to copy and paste it to you?

tuffAuthor
§

It is linked in the description of AO3 savior. The main script won't work without the config script. The debugging steps say to re-install both userscripts - please follow those steps and let me know what you see.

Sign in to post a reply.