Gamdom Rain Notifier

WORKABLE SCRIPT, NO BAN RISK, NO MINER INSIDE. READ DESCRIPTION ON GREASYFORK.ORG

< Feedback on Gamdom Rain Notifier

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-03-09
Edited: 2018-04-09

You're so funny...

So you just semi-copied my script, skipping all types of CORS rules thanks to a greasymoonkey "bug", in order that it doesn't run on my website.
My script runs thanks to a VPS + hosting of the gamdomrain.com, both of them cost monthly money.
And you basically skipped from running it on "gamdomrain.com/detector" so I don't get any revenue so i can't pay the servers(well, I actually have money to pay them, but that money would be from my pocket and I don't want to "lose money for free").
You probably don't understand that servers cost money and that's probably because you made this.
If you want to make your own script and paying yourself the servers, perfect. But don't make a derivate of my script in a way it skips my website so i don't get revenue to pay servers. Also, you made a derivate of a script with a Creative Commons license that says "no derivates".
So if you want to make a script without any miner/ads, pay you the hosting and server costs, but don't use my servers skipping ads/miner so I lose money and at the same time doing a script derivate.
IDK what will @JasonBarnabe think or if he will delete this, but at least for me you have done something "very dirty and creeping", by using my servers and making a derivate without permission.

§
Edited: 2018-03-09
So you just semi-copied my script, skipping all types of CORS rules thanks to a greasymoonkey "bug", in order that it doesn't run on my website.
My script runs thanks to a VPS + hosting of the gamdomrain.com, both of them cost monthly money.
And you basically skipped from running it on "gamdomrain.com/detector" so I don't get any revenue so i can't pay the servers(well, I actually have money to pay them, but that money would be from my pocket and I don't want to "lose money for free").
You probably don't understand that servers cost money and that's probably because you made this.
If you want to make your own script and paying yourself the servers, perfect. But don't make a derivate of my script in a way it skips my website so i don't get revenue to pay servers. Also, you made a derivate of a script with a Creative Commons license that says "no derivates".
So if you want to make a script without any miner/ads, pay you the hosting and server costs, but don't use my servers skipping ads/miner so I lose money and at the same time doing a script derivate.
IDK what will @JasonBarnabe think or if he will delete this, but at least for me you have done something "very dirty and creeping", by using my servers and making a derivate without permission.

Aha... So you hided a part of the script on "https://greasyfork.org/scripts/39350-gamdom-rain-notifier-library/code/Gamdom%20Rain%20Notifier%20Library.js?version=257595"... Interesting...

Boris BritvaAuthor
§

Skipping CORS rules is the Greasemonkey's powerfull API.
This script isn't derivative, it is fully made by me from a to z.
Comparing your script with mine - they are completely different.

Boris BritvaAuthor
§
Aha... So you hided a part of the script on "https://greasyfork.org/scripts/39350-gamdom-rain-notifier-library/code/Gamdom%20Rain%20Notifier%20Library.js?version=257595"... Interesting...

Hey, I've just put all the main code to the library. It is allowed by the rules.

§
Edited: 2018-03-09
Hey, I've just put all the main code to the library. It is allowed by the rules.

Well, anyway, even if it's not a 100% copy, if it wasn't of my script, your version skipping my site would not exist, and what problem you have with a 30% CPU use just to pay the servers? What's wrong with you?(no intention to offend you).
If you want to do a script that does the same but without miner using YOUR server, it's ok for me, but I have to pay around $10 every month to mantain both the VPS and the hosting, and money it's not free, so please delete this script.

So pay yourself your own servers and don't use mine, because as I said, servers + hosting = ~$10/month = not free = I need some way to compensate, and the only options are ADS(with a 55 to 75% adblock use) and a 30% CPU miner usage. I don't know what's the problem you have with a 30% CPU only when script is running.

Boris BritvaAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-03-10

By the way, you don't have any reasons to make this report.
You've rated this script as bad and doesn't work.
But wait! Does this script work?
Yes, it does. It works well.
So, making this report you deceive users.

You've mentioned deletion of this script.
But wait! Does this script follow the greasyfork.org rules?
Yes, it does.

You should delete this report.

§
Edited: 2018-03-10
By the way, you don't have any reasons to make this report.
You've rated this script as bad and doesn't work.
But wait! Does this script work?
Yes, it does. It works well.
So, making this report you deceive users.

You've mentioned deletion of this script.
But wait! Does this script follow the greasyfork.org rules?
Yes, it does.

You should delete this report.

Sure that it works? :wink:

§

If you think this is an unauthorized copy of your script, please point out which parts were copied (and mention which script of yours you're talking about).

Other than that I don't see anything in this discussion which would mean deletion from this site.

§
Posted: 2018-03-11
Edited: 2018-03-11
If you think this is an unauthorized copy of your script, please point out which parts were copied (and mention which script of yours you're talking about).

Other than that I don't see anything in this discussion which would mean deletion from this site.

If you check both codes(this script code located mainly on https://greasyfork.org/scripts/39350-gamdom-rain-notifier-library/code/Gamdom%20Rain%20Notifier%20Library.js?version=257817) and my previous script version(https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38993-gamdom-rain-notifier/code?version=257591), you can see that the functions are a bit different, but they do basically the same, which is:
-First making an XHR to a .php file(hosted on my server, file which was https://www.gamdomrain.com/voteme/dcomics.php, you can see it was used in his script changing the ?version= from 257817 to 257660)
-Every 10 seconds execute a function which will start "all the process".
-After getting the .php file, checking which is the output it gives(true or false).
-If it's true, make a notification with the GM_notification permission and play a coin sound which is stored in a variable as base64. If false, don't do nothing(apart from a simple console.log).

And I know he based on mine because:
1- He would not know that link of the php if not was from my script.
2- Because thay both have the same name.
3- His "version" was released after mine.
4- Because they both do the same.

So even if the functions are not """the same""", the thing that the script does is literally the same, the only thing he added was a "execute and stop sound with hotkey", apart from that, he didn't do anything original, even if they don't seem to be equal, they do literally the same, even the setTimeout is the same(10 seconds, but he putted it on hexadecimal instead of integer).

So, summarizing, the reason is:

They do THE SAME, but this guy only changed some things and make the code a little bit more "incomprehensive"(it's not obfuscated but it's not easily readable as mine) and to seem that he made something different, but they do literally THE SAME.

§
Posted: 2018-03-13

@AllInRed, you are a hypocrite, your script is based on an old version of my script

§
Posted: 2018-03-13
Edited: 2018-03-13
@AllInRed, you are a hypocrite, your script is based on an old version of my script

Where you see a copy? They work on a quite different way, you with websocket and mine(at least my old one) by detecting the ".claimRain" attribute. And, the script of this guy works literally the same as mime, sending XHR to a php file on my server.
Edit: also checked your oldest script version and it also worked with websockets.

§
Posted: 2018-03-16
Where you see a copy? They work on a quite different way, you with websocket and mine(at least my old one) by detecting the ".claimRain" attribute. And, the script of this guy works literally the same as mime, sending XHR to a php file on my server.
Edit: also checked your oldest script version and it also worked with websockets.

Thats your 1.0: https://greasyfork.org/es/scripts/34970-gamdom-rain-storm-notifications-works/code?version=229073;

Thats an old (not very old) backup of my script: https://openuserjs.org/scripts/pytness/Gamdom_Notify/source

Now go check your notifyStorm func, and check my code, especially the 111-132 lines... Pretty similar, right? That's not generic code. You have even copied the same audio data and copied the miner idea. People like you are disgusting

§
Posted: 2018-03-17
Thats your 1.0: https://greasyfork.org/es/scripts/34970-gamdom-rain-storm-notifications-works/code?version=229073;

Thats an old (not very old) backup of my script: https://openuserjs.org/scripts/pytness/Gamdom_Notify/source

Now go check your notifyStorm func, and check my code, especially the 111-132 lines... Pretty similar, right? That's not generic code. You have even copied the same audio data and copied the miner idea. People like you are disgusting

Ah okay I didn't remember the sound play thing, I admit, but that's the only part based on your script, because I didn't have experience with playing sounds on javascript, and about the coin sound, I added it because I liked it, but it's not even the same base64. And the notification const is only the "same" because it's how the GM_notification works and because that's the "cleanest" way to use it.
And well, only by making a gamdom rain script means that I copied your script? Because they don't even work the same. Also, I don't really mind about that script(my old one, the one which you compared) as it got detected by gamdom about 2 weeks ago, as yours. And, instead, this guy literally uses my own servers like a sort of an API when they aren't, using the same method(XHR) and making requests every 10 seconds(exactly like mine). Basically: my "old" script works in a different way as yours(Pytness_) and instead this guy works exactly the same as mine.

§
Posted: 2018-03-17

https://greasyfork.org/es/scripts/34970-gamdom-rain-storm-notifications-works/code?version=229073;

The

Ah okay I didn't remember the sound play thing, I admit, but that's the only part based on your script, because I didn't have experience with playing sounds on javascript, and about the coin sound, I added it because I liked it, but it's not even the same base64. And the notification const is only the "same" because it's how the GM_notification works and because that's the "cleanest" way to use it.
And well, only by making a gamdom rain script means that I copied your script? Because they don't even work the same. Also, I don't really mind about that script(my old one, the one which you compared) as it got detected by gamdom about 2 weeks ago, as yours. And, instead, this guy literally uses my own servers like a sort of an API when they aren't, using the same method(XHR) and making requests every 10 seconds(exactly like mine). Basically: my "old" script works in a different way as yours(Pytness_) and instead this guy works exactly the same as mine.

My script has been developing for more than a year and a half, in which I was twice unfairly banned on this page. The first version was based on reading the chat, just like you. That currently does not work the same does not justify anything.

§
Posted: 2018-03-18
https://greasyfork.org/es/scripts/34970-gamdom-rain-storm-notifications-works/code?version=229073;

The

My script has been developing for more than a year and a half, in which I was twice unfairly banned on this page. The first version was based on reading the chat, just like you. That currently does not work the same does not justify anything.

Well, when I created my script your script already used websockets, so I didn't know the existence of a version of yours that used chat in the way as mine.

Sign in to post a reply.