See more without logging into Facebook

This script allows you to see more without logging into Facebook.

< Feedback on See more without logging into Facebook

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2017-10-08

plz update

plz update

LeoNeesonAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-10-09

Can you please describe the problem encountered in more detail? (for example, giving the Facebook page you have problem, and also posting a screenshot).

I'm currently using the script without any problems, so I guess it could be a problem on your side. Try reinstalling the script and also clearing your browser cache. If this solves your problem, please mark the question as solved. Thanks. :)

LeoNeesonAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-10-10

Thanks for your report.
I've updated the script.

Everything should be working again. :)
Keep in touch if something gets broken (and don't forget to mark this question as 'Solved')

Cheers,
Leo.-

§
Posted: 2017-11-15
Edited: 2017-11-15

Doesn't work in firefox quantum v57.0

LeoNeesonAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-11-19

@azedlal: Please be sure to check if your "userscript manager" extension is working OK with another scripts, since Firefox has changed a lot of things on their latest versions.

I would need more details about your problem or error, since I've did some tests today (using Chrome and Tampermonkey), and everything is working fine. So, your problem could be related to Firefox or the extension you use.

Anyway, everyone is welcome to contribute with this script, sharing here any enhancement.
Keep in touch,
Leo.-

§
Posted: 2017-11-20
Edited: 2017-11-20

Hi;
yes "userscript manager" Greasemonkey extension is working OK with another scripts .
"See more without logging into Facebook" does not work in some pages
It test this link by example :
When i am here:
https://www.facebook.com/Ath-Yenni-infos-421599918191548/?ref=py_c

Thanks

LeoNeesonAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-12
Hi;
yes "userscript manager" Greasemonkey extension is working OK with another scripts .
"See more without logging into Facebook" does not work in some pages
It test this link by example :
When i am here:
https://www.facebook.com/Ath-Yenni-infos-421599918191548/?ref=py_c

Thanks

@azedlal: It's obvious that's a private profile. There is no way you can see a personal profile that's configured to be seen only by registered users (you need to be logged in to do that). There is nothing that I can do to make it work in that way (this is not a hack to bypass a login, it only hides a small nag screen).

I'm marking this thread as solved.
Cheers,
Leo.-

Sign in to post a reply.