Broken..... :(

About: Download YouTube Videos as MP4
This is one of the best and most reliable scripts out there but sadly it seems to be broken at the moment, hitting download redirects to videoplayback instead of downloading. 320p appears affected, 720p o.k. (Vids i needed are only in 320p :( ) Can you please, please fix this??? Fingers crossed...........

コメント

• The script only extracts YouTube's URLs, adds them to the download dropdown and that's it.

YouTube used to set a HTTP header that forced a download (Content-Disposition: attachment) and now it no longer does this. Firefox treats it as a regular MP4 file and starts playing it.

I don't know if there's a way to force a download in a Greasemonkey script. There's the HTML5 download attribute, but it doesn't work here because the download URLs use a different domain than youtube.com: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/a

If anyone has a better idea, please let me know.
  • L. J.は言いました:

This is one of the best and most reliable scripts out there but sadly it seems to be broken at the moment, hitting download redirects to videoplayback instead of downloading. 320p appears affected, 720p o.k. (Vids i needed are only in 320p :( ) Can you please, please fix this??? Fingers crossed...........

I noticed that too. I don't like having to copy/paste the titles, especially mid-Gig. Makes the job unnecessarily hard.
コメントするにはサインインまたは登録して下さい。