Greasy Fork is available in English.

議論 » Greasy Fork への意見

Can't see an userscript in author page... (no indicator that's deleted)

§
投稿日: 2020/08/27

It's about:
[TS] Citrus GFork
Why i can't see it in the author list scripts:
TimidScript

There is no indicator that's deleted or something like that.

§
投稿日: 2020/08/28

It's unlisted.

§
投稿日: 2020/08/28

yes....
Maybe should be have an indicator on its page info?

§
投稿日: 2020/09/13

Alright, I RTFF and finally found this thread... Did I miss an announcement about this? Is this a recent decision? It's very disconcerting to find my favorite scripts evaporated from the site. With no indication of where they went.

Also--in the previous forum era, discussions of unlisted AND deleted scripts remained available. It was very helpful. Looks like that feature has been pulled too.

https://greasyfork.org/scripts/16966-url-shortener-unshortener-mod

Brother @decembre is right (as always)-- could we get maybe, e.g., a redirect to a notice page that 'unlisted' scripts are, well, unlisted - as opposed to deleted. And keep the discussions public?

I use alot of old scripts. I like them. ALOT. They still work. I luv them even more when they got reposted to GF. Where I then direct new users to come here and use them.

If there's now going to be a purging phase on GF, we'ld like the courtesy of knowing when and which will get the axe. Then maybe we can get them protected on openuserjs or github.

§
投稿日: 2020/09/13

Only the script author can a script to be "unlisted" - moderators can't, and there is no automatic process that would mark a script unlisted. There has been no recent change in the behaviour of unlisted scripts.

§
投稿日: 2020/09/15

Jason, sorry but there's no way that CODYQX4 came out of the blue to unlist, what - one! - script! That he hasn't touched since 2014. So how is it that the script page is 404?

And again, what about the discussions? CODYQX4 didn't do that.

What's happening here?

§

If a script is 404, then it's not unlisted, it's deleted.

Assuming you mean https://greasyfork.org/scripts/16966-url-shortener-unshortener-mod, it looks like it's been permanently deleted. Only the script author can do that.

§

Maybe this one is the same :
URL Shortener Unshortener

§
投稿日: 2020/09/19

Thanks decembre but no-- CODYQX4 made a mod of Smiths's script, from the link I posted. His script was here on GF 2-3 weeks ago, I'm sure of it. It's still on UM - for now. That's where I'll point new users.

Alright Jason, I gotta go with your explanation, thanks.

But I'm going to review my install list, see if any other scripts have mysteriously disappeared off GF. I'll report back here if (not)found.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。