Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Valutazione su Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 14/06/2015

Problem with Alchemie & additional Resources

when i level alchemy it trys to add additional workers (not available), then it does this endless
how can i stop this?

§
Pubblicato: 15/06/2015
Modificato: 15/06/2015

You have train assets disabled and more alchemy slots than alchemists ?
What is the script version ? Please try 4.1 if you are using a lower version.

§
Pubblicato: 16/06/2015

seem ok with 4.1, but plz check if buy resources is really working. some of my toons are 16+ level in leadership and doent have a single needed weapon or armor, but enough gold to buy em. ty

BigRedBotAutore
§

I always buy the weapons and armor manually, so I have no idea if those are now being bought properly. I know a while ago they were not, and since then I have never left it up to chance that they would be.

§

I don't recall any issues with it, and I didn't see any open issues by Brent about it either, I think I've took a look at it because of https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/4453/x

If it happens, can you please paste the log part, it will help a lot. Otherwise i'm not sure what i'm looking into, it bought the the assets for me.

§

not sure if the scripts buy "tools" but it will buy resources and/or train workers..

§
Pubblicato: 17/06/2015

ok, will buy them manually then, np. thx anyway

§
Pubblicato: 17/06/2015
Modificato: 17/06/2015

It indeed buys the armor and sword for leadership.
So if you post the relevant configuration ( you can use the dump settings button in advanced and get the account and the problematic char from there)
And the log at the buy part I can look into it.

§
Pubblicato: 18/06/2015
Modificato: 18/06/2015

hmmmm i wonder if i never had it do it, because it blows the money on leveling materials, i bet if you were at max level for the skills you have assigned slots too, it would buy it and work.. OR you had tons of gold on that character :)

i know once i bought the sword/armor the bot started to do those leadership tasks using them..

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.