Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Valutazione su Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 16/06/2015

Leadership AD Maximization

I was wondering if anyone knew if the Leadship task list was optimized for AD production. When I was running the script, it seemed like in the teens it was prioritizing the Collect Taxes chain over everything else. The chain seems to have a lower AD return than some other options. Did I do my math wrong or missing something else?

§
Pubblicato: 16/06/2015

there are 2 leadership profiles if you check the list.

No, I don't think it's optimized. I did some of that before the new levels were added, but I think it got lost in that transition, and I never got back to it.

Rotten_mindAutore
§
Pubblicato: 17/06/2015

It is not optimized.

Check NW wikipage to see AD per/hour and if you find good way to optimize then let us know.

Problem optimize things is different needs and now there is multiple choices "RP, AD" etc... so keeping it like it is works as long as there is no better profile offered.

Collect taxes works if you have required items, but script will not create required items for that task(like it do for some other task).

§
Pubblicato: 22/06/2015

for me i run AD profile and my toon do 20-24K AD with only T3 and T1 worker in all slot and all are LvL 20+

Rotten_mindAutore
§
Pubblicato: 22/06/2015
Modificato: 22/06/2015
for me i run AD profile and my toon do 20-24K AD with only T3 and T1 worker in all slot and all are LvL 20+

That sounds good, but I think we should look options after some resources are depleted, eg. mining claims, "maps".

Then maybe some new task order should be implemented, I changed mine to grind more "Arti gear RP´s" + Enchant RP´s, because my farm generates enough AD´s for current use but not for enchants...

One more thing is add non-residuum tasks to profession what has good task for it, I look now,

• leatherwork
§
Pubblicato: 24/06/2015

Thanks for the responses. I'm working on an optimization for it taking into account items with "stable" market values that should sell easily. Does anyone if there's a place that has the drop rates from the leadership chests?

Rotten_mindAutore
§

Tasks what gives,

• enchant refinemens
  • Artifact gear refinements

Those are what I prefer, I think all other should go with AD -generation.

§

That's more or less what I was thinking. Sometimes the chests give resources that can feedback into better tasks and wanted to be able to incorporate that.

Additionally, I have no scripting or programming experience at all and was wondering if there was a way that you could cause some tasks to skip if you had hit the RAD refining cap for the day. Something similar to the Mining Claim skip.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.