Need Help

It is auto choosing a task but it will not get the rewards. please help

§
Pubblicato: 04/01/2015

now it will not even show the professions

Rotten_mindAutore
§

Well, if you tell what "it" is then can try help eg.

I use Opera ver xxxx.xx + tampermonkey xxx.xx Latest script from here ver xxx.xxx

I have 3 slot open, selected professions Artificing, Alchemy, Tailoring and workers for them.

Script worked, but stopped now after Tailoring reached level7... I still have "Residuum" in inventory!!??

Well. one "To Do for Script" is help files or "How To"... anyway.

§

okay I have leadership to 17 and had 3 slots on that and jewelcrafting to 2 and had 3 slots. I use the newest Google chrome with the newest tampermoney and 1.05.0.1f. The problem I am having is the script worked for a little bit then it stopped auto filling the unfilled slots and stopped collecting the finished results.

Rotten_mindAutore
§
okay I have leadership to 17 and had 3 slots on that and jewelcrafting to 2 and had 3 slots. I use the newest Google chrome with the newest tampermoney and 1.05.0.1f. The problem I am having is the script worked for a little bit then it stopped auto filling the unfilled slots and stopped collecting the finished results.

THX,

First, check that you have "Residuum", it is needed with "Jewelcrafting"

Second, check slot count, so script dont try put "seven jobs on six slot".

I use Chrome + TAmperMonkey so script should run with out problems, sudden stopping tells that something is missing or inventory is full... I think it is "residuum".

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.