Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Valutazione su Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 15/06/2015

Possible implementation of back to main page of the manga and chapter selection?

I am using the load whole pages per chapter. Only buttons I can go is next/previous chapters. Is there a possibility of implementing a button that goes back to the manga title page that I was reading? Also it would be a nice edition to have a chapter selection.

On another topic:
Does the X key for exit working and where does it exit to? Using a laptop browser and the Z/C keys seem to work fine.

fuzetsuAutore
§
Pubblicato: 15/06/2015

I remember you mentioning this a while back :-( sorry, it slipped my mind.
Making the exit button work when autoload is enabled is easy enough so I've quickly added that. All it does is take you back to the manga page before manga loader kicked in. The X key just presses the exit button, Z/C press the prev/next buttons.

What I've done is make it so that if you click the exit button (directly or through the X key) it'll disable autoload for that one page refresh. Then the next time you reach a page where the script can load it'll work as normal.

Adding chapter selection would be quite a bit more of an undertaking so I won't do that right now, but I'll definitely consider it. For the moment with the exit button working you should just be able to click that and use the chapter selection provided by the site itself.

Let me know how it works for you!

P.S. here are the changes: v1.6.20

§
Pubblicato: 16/06/2015
Modificato: 16/06/2015

Tried the exit feature and it really helps alot until the chapter selection is implemented. Thanks :)

Bug:
For some reason though it broke mangacow's previous/next chapter button. It seems like 90% of the time clicking prev/next chapter only refreshes the page. The exit is refreshing it also.

fuzetsuAutore
§
Pubblicato: 18/06/2015

Oops, small logic error, should be fixed in v1.6.21. Glad the exit button is working for you though.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.