Questo script non dovrebbe essere installato direttamente. È una libreria per altri script da includere con la chiave
// @require https://greasyfork.org/scripts/5844-tablesorter/code/TableSorter.js?version=836943
Tablesorter is a jQuery plugin for turning a standard HTML table with THEAD and TBODY tags into a sortable table
without page refreshes. Tablesorter can successfully parse and sort many types of data including linked data in a cell.
It has many useful features including:
- Multi-column sorting
- Multi-tbody sorting - see the options table below
- Parsers for sorting text, URIs, integers, currency, floats, IP addresses, dates (ISO, long and short formats), time. Add your own easily
- Support secondary "hidden" sorting (e.g., maintain alphabetical sort when sorting on other criteria)
- Extensibility via widget system
- Cross-browser: IE 6.0+, FF 2+, Safari 2.0+, Opera 9.0+
- Works with jQuery 1.2.6+ (jQuery 1.4.1+ needed with some widgets).
- Works with jQuery 1.9+ ($.browser.msie was removed; needed in the original version).
- Small code size
(This library's code is set in greasyfork to automatically get updated with the plugin's latest version in Github)
Author: Christian Bach
Maintainer: Rob Garrison (Mottie)