Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Translator Tooltip Expanded Fork

Translates the selected text into a tooltip automatically. Based on Google Translation Tooltip MLiteKeysOn.

< Valutazione su Google Translator Tooltip Expanded Fork

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 17/12/2015

Has stopped working (

Check on Opera 35 & FF 43 image

§
Pubblicato: 18/12/2015
Modificato: 18/12/2015

I have tested on both Chrome and Firefox and the Script has a errors just like your post. I've tried to turn back to old version of Greasymonkey, Tampermonkey and Firefox but it's still remain the error. Maybe google has change the code of google translate so the script are broken. :(

§
Maybe google has change the code of google translate so the script are broken. :(

Yes, changed Google translate API ( Now, only translate.google tooltip "works".

§
Modificato: 18/12/2015

It's so sad to know that the original author Mar Cnu has stopped develop this script after userscript die. I know that one day Google will change Google Translate API the script will be broke, but I dont want that day come. I have used this script for more than 3 years. Now I hope there are another developer fix the problems so I can use it again. Google Translator Tooltip Expanded is one of my first and most favourite script. :(

§
Pubblicato: 04/01/2016

For those who still want to use this script, I patched a new version here. Now it's working well with the new Google translate API. Besides, the texttospeech icon is click-to-play now rather than opening a new tab. See in the attachment and enjoy! There might be small bugs. You would easily fix it yourself if you find one.

§
Modificato: 04/01/2016
For those who still want to use this script, I patched a new version here.

Thanks, but your script working only in FF ( Checking in Chrome 47 & Opera 35.

§
For those who still want to use this script, I patched a new version here.

Yes, I use FF. But as far as I tested in Chrome (also v47), it works well with Tampermonkey.

§

You may check the getSelection() function to make it work for Opera.

§
Pubblicato: 05/01/2016
Modificato: 05/01/2016
But as far as I tested in Chrome (also v47), it works well with Tampermonkey.

Sorry., working in chrome, but only after restart browser (restart tampermonkey not help).

You may check the getSelection() function to make it work for Opera.

Ok, thanks.

ps. In opera also working, there was a conflict with some extension.

§
Pubblicato: 05/01/2016

ps. In opera also working, there was a conflict with some extension.

Good to know that it also works for Opera. Enjoy and have a nice day :)

§
Pubblicato: 11/01/2016

Thanks @ningfei for the fix.

§
Pubblicato: 12/01/2016
Modificato: 12/01/2016
For those who still want to use this script, I patched a new version here. Now it's working well with the new Google translate API. Besides, the texttospeech icon is click-to-play now rather than opening a new tab. See in the attachment and enjoy! There might be small bugs. You would easily fix it yourself if you find one.

Thank you, ningfei ,for fixing this script . But I found out some errors: the script is only translate one sentence and the display text to speech doesn't work on many sites. It would be great if the errors can be fixed.

§
Pubblicato: 13/01/2016
Thank you, ningfei ,for fixing this script . But I found out some errors: the script is only translate one sentence and the display text to speech doesn't work on many sites. It would be great if the errors can be fixed.

Fixed multiple line issue. The TTS problem will take some time...
See https://github.com/ningfei/Google-Translator-Tooltip-Expanded

§
Pubblicato: 13/01/2016

TTS has been fixed, should work on all sites now. Just go to github and have a test (github has somehow strict CSP that blocked the script playing audio).

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.