Greasy Fork is available in English.

[satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Automatic rolls and claims for 50+ crypto faucets/PTC/miners (Freebitco.in BTC, auto promo code for 16 CryptosFaucet, FaucetPay, StormGain, etc)

< Valutazione su [satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 28/07/2021

I have a question. I don't have to open all crypto links from tabs just to log-in and auto collect with this script, right? Only the monitor UI site to be opened that can handle all legal logins and autocollect faucets from logged in sites? Also this script can also auto withdraw to FaucetPay once they reached their threshold from all sites?

§
Pubblicato: 01/08/2021
Modificato: 01/08/2021

Use the same credentials for all faucet sites.
Then enter those credentials in the script.

config['cf.credentials.email'] = 'YOUR@EMAIL.com';
config['cf.credentials.password'] = 'YOURPASSWORD';

Some faucets can auto withdraw to FP.

Set the withdraw mode to 2, if you want it to withdraw after every claim.

config['bk.withdrawMode'] = "2";

And turn off any ad blockers.

§
Pubblicato: 01/08/2021

CF logins not working i think.

§
Pubblicato: 28/02/2024

In recent years, the world of cryptocurrency has seen unprecedented growth and innovation, with digital assets becoming increasingly integrated into global financial systems. Among these digital currencies, Tether (USDT) has Sell polygon emerged as a prominent player, offering stability and liquidity in a volatile market. For those looking to convert USDT to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), understanding the process is crucial. Let's delve into the dynamics of USDT to MYR conversion and explore the factors influencing this exchange.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.