Greasy Fork is available in English.

Opera Browser Rocker+Mouse Gestures + Search HighLight

This script works on any browser and simulates the Opera Browser Mouse+Rocker Gestures, along with the Search HighLight and Units+Currency Converters, but with this script you can modify or disable them as you want.

< Valutazione su Opera Browser Rocker+Mouse Gestures + Search HighLight

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 19/07/2021

Hi,
This is the script I've been waiting for a long time. It is a very useful script for me, i just enable Search Highlight feature and use it often. Can you help me tweak it a bit? As follows:
- There are a few websites when I visit, the number of page reload scripts is too many times in the advertising pages (image below).
- I fixed it by fixing "Includes/Excludes" in the script from "includes *" -> "Includes/Excludes specific address"
- Can you help me edit the code to run only 1 time at the address that I can access?

Thanks very much

hacker09Autore
§
Pubblicato: 19/07/2021
Modificato: 19/07/2021

Glad you are enjoying using it.

Can you give me a link so I can do some testing?

I think that you can simply add // @noframes before // ==/UserScript== and that will work for you. Or maybe it's because of your tampermonkey settings.

*If you add that line on the script, the script will stop working inside iframes, so you will be unable to copy/search/convert anything that's inside an iframe.

§
Pubblicato: 20/07/2021

Hi,
Thank you for the helpful answer.
This is the address I visited: https://inkistyle.com/

hacker09Autore
§
Pubblicato: 20/07/2021
Modificato: 20/07/2021

You can either start using some kind of browser extension adblocker like ublock plus, or do what I said previously about using // @noframes

Or click on the script name, then click on settings (on tampermonkey), then on "Run only in top frame:" set as "Yes", I think this is basically the same thing as using // @noframes

§
Pubblicato: 31/07/2021

It works fine for me. Thank you very much:)

hacker09Autore
§
Pubblicato: 31/07/2021
Modificato: 31/07/2021

You're welcome!

Remember that if you choose to use the code // @noframes when the script is updated you will have to add that code again on the script.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.