Greasy Fork is available in English.

Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Valutazione su Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 10/02/2021

Hi. I have a couple of questions/requests if possible. May already be possible in the current version but i havent tested it yet.

But are we able to activate the multiply game and not have to roll every hour because of the RP cost?
Also is it possible for the script to try to check mark the box and see if it prompts for captcha? I noticed that the captcha check doesnt always come up when you check mark the box for the hourly roll.

Thanks.

Kafarabo

§
Pubblicato: 10/02/2021

Hi,

will be possible from the next version to play multiply even with roll disabled, but this option will be probably available just for referrals.

Checkbox the captcha from a javascript, it's really impossible, for the CORS protections added in browsers in the past years, because recapcha it's a XSS Iframe. I lost almost 1 week working on that, but there is no way.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.