Greasy Fork is available in English.

Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Valutazione su Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 09/02/2021

Hi - can you please ask send a code for 10000 roll as right now eachtime I automate the roll - i only earn 0.00000004 BTC

would be helpful

§
Pubblicato: 09/02/2021

also - I made a new account using you referral code but unable to transfer my old freebitcoin balance to the new one.

§
Pubblicato: 10/02/2021

Hi, 10000 rolls doesn't exists, it's impossible, and when they propose you, it's scam, they just want to steal your moneys..
About transferring funds, thanks for the idea, I appreciate it :)
you need a minimum balance of 30000 sat.
If you have that, you just need to make a btc whitdrawal from theold account, to deposit to your new public key btc address in the new account.
WHITDRAWAL from the old, DEPOSIT to the new..

hope it helps!

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.