Greasy Fork is available in English.

Freebitcoin [2021] - Auto Roll - Betting System - ALL Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [MAY 2021] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4 Betting Strategies 2021 --Special graphs 4 referrals --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & RP Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced AI random times --Extra functions added daily.

< Valutazione su Freebitcoin [2021] - Auto Roll - Betting System - ALL Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 07/10/2020
Hi, I am running the script on the 3 different PCs and lately when the freebitco.in site timer runs down to zero the site freezes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the script but I run into the same problem. Any idea what could be causing it? Thanks in advance for your help.
§
Pubblicato: 07/10/2020
Yes, you need to read the rest of comment and you will know what happen
§
Pubblicato: 12/10/2020
Thank you for your reply. I don’t understand “rest of the comment”. Could you please direct me to it?
§
Pubblicato: 16/10/2020
This bot can resolve the recaptcha automatically and will always update, when the timer reaches zero, to prevent the page from freezing (this is a freebitco.in bug). More information about this bot, in the description of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrYrpe-2rNo Created By FvUshyonFly

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.