Greasy Fork is available in English.

Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Valutazione su Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Recensione: OK - lo script funziona, ma ha degli errori.

§
Pubblicato: 15/06/2020
Modificato: 15/06/2020

It works great, but I would change this line for this one.

http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js --> https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/jquery@1.9.1/jquery.min.js

It would also be nice to add support for "Buster: Captcha Solver for Humans".
https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/

Cheers

§
Pubblicato: 26/06/2020

Buster: Captcha Solver for Humans would be the best way to save rp

§
Pubblicato: 18/07/2020
Modificato: 18/07/2020

I changed the jquery source, as suggested.
Do you have some ideas about how to support "Buster Captcha solver for humans"?

§
Pubblicato: 22/07/2020
Modificato: 23/07/2020

It seems that Recaptcha detect bot usage after some use of Buster Captcha Solver, maybe because I was testing it to add it to the script and I've outgrown my attempts at using the voice captcha.

Anyway that row

if (points > cost_rp ) {
        // ROLL anyway paying
        if (LOGGING > 2) console.log ("Roll with Captcha");
        $('#script_output_title_msg_roll').html('<span class="bold true">Captcha OK</span>');

r=random(1,100);
        if (r <= 10)        rand=random(9000,7200000); // xx%, long wait, more than hour
        else if (r <= 30)   rand=random(6000,1800000); // long but not longest
        else if (r <= 71)   rand=random(3000,1200000); // xx% cases medium
        else                rand=random(500,60000); // xx% cases fast roll
        rolling_mode="Captcha";
        $("#script_output_title_msg_mode").text(rolling_mode);

if (tot_btc_winning_rolling == 0) {
            rand=random(1000,2000);
            if (LOGGING > 2) console.log('>>>>> First Execution, fast ROLL');
        }

rand = random(500,60000);

rollAndRetrieve(rand);
    } else {        

is not useless? rand variable is already set above.

EDIT: Also $('lottery_link hide_menu').click(); is the only one that use the hide menu class EDIT2: I think is not possible automate click on captcha with js because of XSS protection (needed a external program like Buster Captcha Solver did with a PC app or maybe Selenium)

§
Pubblicato: 16/10/2020

@Generic General
Yes, as I said I know that you can interact with the iframe using an external program but I noticed that even if you manually run Buster: Captcha Solver (clicking on the icon that starts the automation in the iframe) after some attempts google seems to understand that the process is automated and there is an error message that no longer access for x hours to the resolution via voice message of the captcha.
I have solved by alternating this extension to another that instead solves the captcha normally and could be further improved because on the site you can also use the old type of captchas, those with images for which you must recognize the text (and that are possibly readable with free and famous ocr tools).

§
Pubblicato: 27/11/2020

Hi Werve,

rand = random(500,60000);

is used just 29% of the cases,
it's to change the randomness in time slots I need.

If you remove that, script will be something slower.

I have not checked Buster.

I removed the lottery_menu click,
but you were right, the right code had to be
$('.lottery_link').not('.hide_menu').click();

cheers

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.