Greasy Fork is available in English.

Image Host Helper

Directly upload local / rehost remote images or galleries to whatever supported image host by dropping/pasting them to target field

< Valutazione su Image Host Helper

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 16/05/2022

Hi, Anakunda.

Thanks your powerful script, it helps me a lot.

I'd like to drop/paste the images when I chatting at IRC with thelounge WEB-UI. I've add custom URL matches in script options,but it failed.

Just as what you said, "On sites implementing 3rd party applets or custom edit controls it certainly won't work."

Can I make a new request? Can you help the script to support the thelounge WEB-UI.

Thanks!

AnakundaAutore
§
Pubblicato: 16/05/2022

The site is using compatible components, your problem is in most of the content generated in real time.
For your case the storage entry should make it detectable after ihh update:

"site_dynaloads": { "demo.thelounge.chat": ["div#viewport"] }

Since the chatbox input is multiline <Alt> key may be needed for drag&drop to insert the hotlinks as raw, copy&paste inserts always as bbcode anyway.

§
Pubblicato: 17/05/2022

Thanks Anakunda, but I failed again after adding them.

The images shows the setting

AnakundaAutore
§

I can't reproduce, what's your browser vendor and what's your IHH version?

§

Chrome 101.0.4951.64 with Image Host Helper 1.91.0

Thanks again.

AnakundaAutore
§

Works for me on Chrome 101 and TM 4.16.1. You can use user matches instead user includes and verify if the TM submenu shows IHH active on the site, and save somewhere content of browser's console after attempt to drop/paste image into chat input, otherwise no clues.

§
Pubblicato: 18/05/2022

Great! It works after I use user matches instead user includes.

Thank you very much!

§
Pubblicato: 15/06/2022
Modificato: 15/06/2022

Good morning, Anakunda.

Thanks for the great script. It was working fine but at some point it stop working with PTP but it works with other sites at CoverArt: section. Please advise.

IHH 1.91.0
FF 101.0.1

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.