Greasy Fork is available in English.

Mouseover Popup Image Viewer

Shows images and videos behind links and thumbnails.

< Valutazione su Mouseover Popup Image Viewer

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 12/12/2021

Happy to see this fork of the original Mouseover Popup Image Viewer. It seems to work just as well as the original version, however, as a minimalist, I'd prefer not to see the bar tooltip whenever an image pops up. I tried the custom CSS '#mpiv-bar.mpiv-tooltip { display:none; }' (no quotes) which worked with the original script, but that doesn't work with this fork. What CSS should I use?

Thanks.

§

Also, could an option maybe be added to the script settings to disable the bar? I think a lot of minimalists would prefer for that bar to not show up.

§

Also, one more thing I just noticed: when pressing D to download an image, it downloads the file twice. Is there a setting I can change to prevent this from happening?

wOxxOmAutore
§

Use #mpiv-bar { display:none; }.

You can also click View the built-in CSS to copypaste the actual selectors.

This is the first time someone complains about the bar so I doubt an option is warranted. Personally, I don't even notice the bar unless I look at it specifically.

when pressing D to download an image, it downloads the file twice.

This is a bug that only you encountered so far. Maybe you run this script in two userscript managers at the same time e.g. Tampermonkey and Violentmonkey? Otherwise, you'll have to describe a precise sequence of steps to reproduce the problem in a fresh browser profile with just this script enabled.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.