Greasy Fork is available in English.

YT: peek-a-pic

Hover a thumbnail at its bottom part and move the mouse horizontally to view the actual screenshots from the video

< Valutazione su YT: peek-a-pic

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 20/07/2022

Hover-over doesn't seem to be working now. Seems YouTube changed something again. Are you able to fix it @wOxxOm?

wOxxOmAutore
§

It works as usual for me. What's your browser and Tampermonkey?

§
Modificato: 20/07/2022

Opera 89.0.4447.51, TM 4.16.6160. I disabled all extensions except TM and only enabled peek-a-pic, even reinstalled it, but it's not working. I installed TM and peek-a-pic on Chromium and it works. I also have another script called YouTube Clickbait-Buster which adds options to the 3-dot drop-down menu on videos, and those options aren't displaying, but works in Chromium. All other YT scripts are working. Seems my Opera got borked somehow, but it's only affecting these 2 scripts which doesn't make sense.

§

I've done some further testing... If I'm not logged into YouTube then it works. Logging in stops it from working. Same thing on Chromium. So it has to do with my YouTube account? Are they somehow able to target someone from using the script?

wOxxOmAutore
§

Maybe they are updating the site, starting with a small percentage of users.

§
Pubblicato: 28/07/2022

Well, looks like it's fixed. Maybe you were right and they were rolling out an update. Maybe something broke and they fixed it. Whatever the case is, I'm marking it good.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.