Greasy Fork is available in English.

Add YouTube Video Progress

Adds a progress bars (or dots) at bottom of video, a progress text which includes video quality and subtitle indicators, and a chapter title box on the YouTube video page.

< Valutazione su Add YouTube Video Progress

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 05/06/2020

Proposal for additional function (curtime in title)

Thanks first of all for your great script, use it for a while now, I've been looking for something like this for ages.

I have personally added a line for displaying die procress in the title, by adding after line 217 this: document.title = curtime.textContent + ' - ' + document.querySelector("meta[property='og:title']").getAttribute("content") + ' - YouTube' It reconstructs the original title, but adds progress at the beginning. For me interesting because I always use the Theater Mode.

Maybe something to add as configurable option :)

§

Something else: I just noticed that the script doesn't work for some videos, thought it was due to my changes, but it remains silent even after reinstalling. curiously, the displaying works in the title, but not in '#vidprogress'. I noticed it here: '?v=hEPlDmu5pBk' -> "720p ???"

jcunewsAutore
§
Modificato: 05/06/2020

I don't see the point of making such changes, considering that the video title is already displayed right above where the progress text is placed - even in Theater mode. Do you have a reasonable reason?

As for the "???" progress text problem, I've updated the script to work around it.

§

thanks for checking, but with 1.10.37 I still have the "???" error.

Regarding my proposal I think you understood it wrong. I did not mean the video title but the site title (tab name), which normally consists of videotitle + "- Youtube", the line of code reconstructs it and adds the process text before it. The reason I use is is because in Theater Mode (with full width) only the video is visible, not the videotitle or the process text. Here an example: imgur.com/a/bO6ZTL7 But if you don't want to integrate it, no problem. Just thought it might be interesting for others.

jcunewsAutore
§
Pubblicato: 06/06/2020

Ah, I see. I'll add it later, but as an option.

Script has been updated for the "???" fix.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.