Greasy Fork is available in English.

Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

A huge userscript that modifies hundreds of websites, adding mods, hacks, new features, and quality-of-life to the web! (in beta) Notable features: auto-redirects, a fully-featured MooMoo.io hack, Google Classroom dark mode, mass delete discord messages, remove ads on baidu, disable Google Analytics, Facebook ad blocker!

< Valutazione su Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

Recensione: Male - lo script non funziona

§
Pubblicato: 14/01/2021

DUDE WHY DID YOU COPY MY MOD??! My mod was private and you just published it. And if you look in your script you see that you have a feature THAT TRACKS YOUR IP ADRESS WHICH WAS ALSO COPIED!! DELETE your script or make an update otherwise I will report it!!!

§
Pubblicato: 31/01/2021

Greasyfork moderators here you have the proof please delete this copied script

§
Pubblicato: 19/02/2021

fz copied my anti from SpyderMod (im an alt account), the screenshot is from my mod, though the anti is a older version

§
Pubblicato: 19/02/2021

yes... he is so fraud

§
Pubblicato: 24/02/2021

Fraud he copied He's Tryna get credit for which he doesn't deserve

zyenithAutore
§
Pubblicato: 26/02/2021

how is any of this proof? the greasyfork moderators have asked for proof, and none of you have provided any conclusive proof :/

§
Pubblicato: 27/02/2021

yu

§

bn

§

hjuyhgh

§
how is any of this proof? the greasyfork moderators have asked for proof, and none of you have provided any conclusive proof :/
§
Pubblicato: 13/03/2021

ghhf

§
Pubblicato: 13/03/2021

nope

§
Pubblicato: 26/08/2022

well if you say this is private mod then lmfao ur mod is garbage. im ae just to let you know. your heal is garbage why even care whether public or not?

§
Pubblicato: 24/12/2022

the discord message deleter is undiscord, which is not flarez's

zyenithAutore
§
Pubblicato: 25/12/2022

got permission to use that, also see
//MIT Licensed, see https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/406540-undiscord
//USED WITH PERMISSION - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/vitim (go donate to him)

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.