Greasy Fork is available in English.

1337X - Magnet/Torrent links everywhere

Adds magnet and torrent links everywere, e.g. directly to the torrent search results

< Valutazione su 1337X - Magnet/Torrent links everywhere

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 26/01/2021

Greetings

First of all, thank you for your script!

I'd like to make a suggestion, please:
to consider displaying the dl column, not as the last but second, next to the name one, just before the se/le ones.
The reason is that I find it more convenient in that place - that's what I have in my RARBG - torrent and magnet links Here is a screenshot.

I have made an effort based on my RARBG script code (plain JS) and using most of your CSS:
the script code
Screenshot comparison:
yours
mine

PS. By the way, you should swap the icon colors: magnet: red, download: green (as in uTorrent)

NotNeoAutore
§
Pubblicato: 28/01/2021

Nice!
I don't have the time to update it right now, but I will soon-ish, when I can.
I'll put in a contributor tag for you and link to your version as well when I do if that's fine?

Meanwhile, I tried your version and it doesn't seem to be working, at least, not on Waterfox(based on Firefox).
Mine doesn't seem to be fully working either anymore(only magnets working)...

§
Modificato: 28/01/2021

I'll put in a contributor tag for you and link to your version as well when I do if that's fine?

Yes, of course, thank you!
I took the liberty and did the same in mine 1337x - torrent and magnet links

Meanwhile, I tried your version and it doesn't seem to be working, at least, not on Waterfox(based on Firefox).

It didn't have to do with Waterfox/Firefox:
it wasn't working because of a half-made change I made a few hours ago, my mistake. It's fixed now.

Mine doesn't seem to be fully working either anymore(only magnets working)...

You have to change your line 147 into:

// let result = $("a.btn[href*='itorrents.org/torrent/']:first", res).prop("href");
let result = $("a[href*='itorrents.org/torrent/']", res).prop("href").replace('http:', 'https:');

to update the selector, and because the fetched link is http and as such is blocked as "Mixed Content" in the browser.

One last thing to note:
in my script, I fetch the magnet links/torrents on click, not on mouseover.
(Someone had kindly suggested that for my RARBG script, to avoid making so many unwanted xhr requests while you just move the mouse around,
and it was a brilliant idea - btw RARBG blocks your IP if you do too many requests.)

I'd suggest you follow that, too.

NotNeoAutore
§

in my script, I fetch the magnet links/torrents on click, not on mouseover.

Yeah, I'm not sure why I did the whole mouseover thing, I'll change it to onclick when I update it.

NotNeoAutore
§

ok updated :)

I used your suggestions, but decided to leave the colors as they were (they were color coded to the colors used by 1337x's torrent download buttons). I did put the color swap in as an option inside the script as a boolean. Most probably won't bother with it, but hey, it's there.
Also, I suppose if people really want those colors instead, that' a reason to use your version :)

NotNeoAutore
§

Also, ironically, looks like the JS on those Edit buttons here in the discussions on GreasyFork section throw an error and don't actually work lol

§
Pubblicato: 29/01/2021
Modificato: 29/01/2021

Glad to be of help.

PS. Edit buttons work but editing is allowed for only 5 minutes after creation

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.