Greasy Fork is available in English.

Download diretto dal Google Play Store

Aggiunge i tasti di download di APK-DL, APKPure, APKCombo, APKPremier, APKMirror e Evozi al Google Play Store quando si naviga tra le applicazioni.

< Valutazione su Download diretto dal Google Play Store

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 04/02/2020

APKPure Doesn't Work

When I click on APKPure Button it just change to "Wait..." and then doesn't do anything. It used to work but recently it doesn't, I don't know what happened.

StephenPAutore
§
Pubblicato: 05/02/2020

Thank you for reporting the problem. I already know that sometimes it happens. Apkpure server sometimes returns the main page instead of returning the apk link. I thought I solved the ambiguity with the last update, but it doesn't seem so. By the way, does it just take ages (like 30 seconds) and then downloads the apk or it doesn't download at all?

§

Nope it doesn't download, I've also noticed that I'm not signed in to Google Play on my PC (I don't know why), so I signed in, and tried it again. Now instead of showing "Wait..." it shows "Failed" with gray color. And it doesn't download the APK at all.

StephenPAutore
§
Modificato: 05/02/2020

Ok, I have to check both for failing if logged in and for waiting issue. EDIT: login doesn't seem to affect the results on my pc. Can you please send here the link of the app you're trying to download?

StephenPAutore
§

I think I fixed the problem. It was a huge bug: the script was downloading the whole apk with the xmlHttpRequest before creating the link used to actually download the file; this resulted in double bandwidth consumption and longer starting time, proportional to the size of the apk. Now it should be fixed. Next time I'll pay way more attention on what I write :D

§
Pubblicato: 06/03/2020

For me, using the latest versions of Waterfox Classic and Tampermonkey, it doesn't work (since version 2.6.0 of the script): "Wait..." appears on the button but the download doesn't start.

The previous version (2.5.0) works flawlessly.

StephenPAutore
§
Modificato: 06/03/2020

It is due to the workaround using a short timeout introduced to wait for the final url of the apk to load. When downloading very small applications, or when using a fast connection, the apk is downloaded before the timeout expires, so the ontimeout method is not called because the timeout is not reached, leaving the button in waiting state. Meanwhile I fix the script, you can edit line 224 replacing the "3000" (i.e. 3 sec timeout), with something shorter as 1000 or 500.

§

@MohandL3G قال: When I click on APKPure Button it just change to "Wait..." and then doesn't do anything. It used to work but recently it doesn't, I don't know what happened.

StephenPAutore
§
Modificato: 06/03/2020

Fixed! Just download scrpit's version 2.6.2 and tell me if it works correctly also for you. Thank you for pointing out the problem!

§

I confirm the button correctly works in v2.6.2. Thanks for the quick fix! :)

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.