Greasy Fork is available in English.

Download diretto dal Google Play Store

Aggiunge i tasti di download di APK-DL, APKPure, APKCombo, APKPremier, APKMirror e Evozi al Google Play Store quando si naviga tra le applicazioni.

< Valutazione su Download diretto dal Google Play Store

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 31/03/2018
Modificato: 31/03/2018

Reload the page...

Hello, nice script, however sometimes I have to reload the page to make the buttons appear on the page. For example, whenever I navigate to an installed app (properly the buttons don't appear), then I click on another similar app on the right sidebar, I'm on the other page but still the buttons won't appear untill I reload the page.
No big deal but, is there a way to improve this behaviour somehow?

Anyway, thank you for the script so much! I'm on firefox 59, tested with Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, Violentmonkey and the results were the same.

StephenPAutore
§
Pubblicato: 31/03/2018

Hi, the script looks for the install button, but if the app is already installed, the Install button is not found and the script stops running. I will investigate on this problem, it should be quite easy to be solved.
The script doesn't show anything when you go to another app without reloading because Play Store doesn't use HTML navigation, but history navigation (an HTML5 feature used for loading pages without a complete reload). As you properly notices, when you reload the page the script restarts and then shows the buttons.

§
Pubblicato: 02/04/2018
Hi, the script looks for the install button, but if the app is already installed, the Install button is not found and the script stops running. I will investigate on this problem, it should be quite easy to be solved.
The script doesn't show anything when you go to another app without reloading because Play Store doesn't use HTML navigation, but history navigation (an HTML5 feature used for loading pages without a complete reload). As you properly notices, when you reload the page the script restarts and then shows the buttons.

So, any way to bypass HTML navigation? Like, force refreshing the page everytime the url is changed, perhaps...

StephenPAutore
§
Pubblicato: 03/04/2018

So, any way to bypass HTML navigation? Like, force refreshing the page everytime the url is changed, perhaps...

Unfortunately, that's the way Play Store works. Reloading the page each time could work, but it woud make the page loading slower. It's a lot easier to add an exception for a page of an installed application rather than reload the page every time an 'already installed' button is found.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.