Greasy Fork is available in English.

Monkey Dating

This greasy script analyzes the interests of any person's dating profile and the current time and automatically generates a message based on them. The message doesn't look computer-generated. It's better than sending a copy-and-paste message to users, as they'll be suspicious if there's nothing in the message pertaining to them personally. I've gotten many dates and two girlfriends using this sneaky script. You get the option to edit and decide whether you want to send the message.

< Valutazione su Monkey Dating

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 24/02/2019

how to use it

i am not able to use it buddy it is coming undefined :'(

§
Pubblicato: 28/02/2021
Good day! If you have a desire to find a new partner on the Internet, then you urgently need to read badoo reviews. There you will learn that dating on the Internet is very simple and convenient! I corresponded for a few days there and loved it! I found myself a few new partners, they are gorgeous!
§
Pubblicato: 13/04/2021
Online dating? An excellent choice during lockdown. But there is a nuance. All virtual acquaintances pass into real space sooner or later. Where are you planning your first date? Many hotels and cafes are closed due to complex covid restrictions. I am fortunate to have a lovely home with an outdoor pool deck. I often use this as an excuse for a first date. Girls love to be cared for and I am talking about special water treatment for backyard pool owners. I always have something to surprise my girlfriends. What do you do on your first date?

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.