Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Translator Tooltip Expanded Fork

Translates the selected text into a tooltip automatically. Fork from https://greasyfork.org/scripts/5727/

< Valutazione su Google Translator Tooltip Expanded Fork

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 14/01/2016

Thanks

Thank you 1 million times ningfei for updating Google Translator Tooltip Expanded Fork. You saved my life! From 12/17/2015 i was blind.

ningfeiAutore
§
Thank you 1 million times ningfei for updating Google Translator Tooltip Expanded Fork. You saved my life! From 12/17/2015 i was blind.

I myself also suffered a lot since the google translate api updated. Had tried some firefox extensions and other scripts, but still love this one most. So spended some time to make it work. Enjoy, buddy :wink:

§
I myself also suffered a lot since the google translate api updated. Had tried some firefox extensions and other scripts, but still love this one most. So spended some time to make it work. Enjoy, buddy :wink:

You probably don't know that, I use it with Violentmonkey on Maxthon browser. It's the ONLY one that works.

Thanks again!

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.