Greasy Fork is available in English.

AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Change font, size, width and background of a work + blacklist: hide works that contain certains tags or text, have too many tags/fandoms/relations/chapters/words and other options + fullscreen reading mode + bookmarks: save the position you stopped reading a fic + number of words for each chapter and estimated reading time

< Valutazione su AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 20/06/2021

i love this script i cant express how much the blacklist and bookmark feature saved my ass i literally love this so much. but i cant see the label (?) texts in blacklist and styling when you go in dark mode (reversi) is there a way you can fix this?

ScheggeAutore
§

I can fix the styling options and I will update the script. Meanwhile, I can't for the blacklist because my script don't actually set the color for normal text in the menus, it's a problem of the site skin if they don't change all the text colors. You can add to the skin css .dropdown-menu { color: #eee; } to make sure all the text in the menus is light grey.
Anyway, ao3 skins and the styling in my script aren't really compatible because both change the css of the same elements, so I don't recommend the use of ao3 skins if you are going to also use the styling.

§

!!! it worked tysm
and i undestand lol im just glad you made this script i couldnt be more thankful for it

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.