Greasy Fork is available in English.

AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Change font, size, width and background of a work + blacklist: hide works that contain certains tags or text, have too many tags/fandoms/relations/chapters/words and other options + fullscreen reading mode + bookmarks: save the position you stopped reading a fic + number of words for each chapter and estimated reading time

< Valutazione su AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 16/03/2021

This script works perfect,I really appreciate your work!However,there's one feature that I desperately want.I wonder if hiding a work that has *TITLE* contains certain word is possible?You know,like what you did with the tags,but works for titles.

ScheggeAutore
§
Pubblicato: 17/03/2021

Sure, I'll work on it.

§
Pubblicato: 17/03/2021

Thanks for your info..
clipping

ScheggeAutore
§
Pubblicato: 25/03/2021
This script works perfect,I really appreciate your work!However,there's one feature that I desperately want.I wonder if hiding a work that has *TITLE* contains certain word is possible?You know,like what you did with the tags,but works for titles.

I've now added it, you can update the script.

§
Pubblicato: 26/03/2021
I've now added it, you can update the script.

It works perfectly!!!Thank you so much!!!

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.