Greasy Fork is available in English.

AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Change font, size, width and background of a work + blacklist: hide works that contain certains tags or text, have too many tags/fandoms/relations/chapters/words and other options + fullscreen reading mode + bookmarks: save the position you stopped reading a fic + number of words for each chapter and estimated reading time

< Valutazione su AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 03/03/2021

Hi! I absolutely love your script! It's been a godsend for my ao3 reading experience. Especially the blacklist. However, the blacklist appears to have disappeared from the nav bar. The features button is there, and the blacklist box is ticked off, but does not appear. The bookmark box is also ticked off, and does appear. So it's only the blacklist missing. Do you know what I should do to get it back?

ScheggeAutore
§
Pubblicato: 03/03/2021

The blacklist doesn't appear in any search pages? What browser do you use and is it updated to the last version?
Can you open your browser console (click here if you don't know how) and tell me if it shows any errors (the ones in red)?

§
Pubblicato: 04/03/2021

It doesn't, no. It's really strange too! Cause it was working perfectly, and then it just suddenly disappeared. I'm using Chrome, and I checked to make sure it's the latest updated version, which it seemed to be. I did see an error on the browser console! Have included two images so you can see the error, and how the features and bookmarks buttons appear, but not the blacklist button.

ScheggeAutore
§

I think I found the error in the code. In the script code can you change line #559 b = b.trim().replace(/[.+?^${}()|[\]\\]/g, `\$&`); with b = b.trim().replace(/[.+?^${}()|[\]\\]/g, `\\$&`); and tell me if it works? If so I'm going to update the script.

§

That worked! Thank you so much. This script really is amazing!

ScheggeAutore
§

Thank you :)

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.