MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

Keep track of the HITs you've done (and more!). Cross browser compatible.

< Feedback on MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

Question/comment

minor nit $NaN for Bonus on Approved Hit search

did a start date specified search of all approved HITs, and if none of them have any bonus
assigned, it prints $NaN in the total bonus field.. The pay sum and number of HITs is correct.

feihtalityAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-04-29

What version are you using? 1.1.008 should have already fixed that display error.

.007 The smallest check scripts option I see is every 6 hours, though I just restarted the browser a little earlier and I'm surprised Tampermonkey (v 4 0.25) doesn't check all scripts on start up, plus it looks like you updated it to .008 22 hours ago

Another bonus oddity this morning: I had previously set the bonus for a HIT at A, but got a second bonus B. I updated the total amount from the value A to the value of A+B. The total Bonus at the bottom of the page displayed B instead of A+B when I hit return on the updated total in the HIT field. When I later type in the req: field for that requester again , it shows the updated amount correctly on that HIT's line, but shows 0 in the total field for Bonus for the about 10 or so HITs I done for that requester.

feihtalityAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-06-03

Yes, I've been aware of that for a while. Thanks for reporting though! You're quite vigilant!

I haven't pushed out an update because, since it's so minor, I'm coupling it with a bigger update I'm working on.

Sign in to post a reply.