HTML5 video player enhanced script

Video enhancement script, supports all H5 video websites, such as: Bilibili, Douyin, Tencent Video, Youku, iQiyi, Xigua Video, YouTube, Weibo Video, Zhihu Video, Sohu Video, NetEase Open Course, Baidu network disk, Alibaba cloud disk, ted, instagram, twitter, etc. Full shortcut key control, support: double-speed playback/accelerated playback, video screenshots, picture-in-picture, full-screen web pages, adjusting brightness, saturation, contrast

< Feedback on HTML5 video player enhanced script

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2020-04-30
Edited: 2020-04-30

after update, youtube not full browser, only theater mode

i just noticed this after script update, when press "shift+enter" youtube is not full browser anymore. before the language update it's still full browser when press "shift+enter". any solution for this issue?

Deleted user 173690
§
Posted: 2020-05-01
Edited: 2020-05-01

@evilray: i just noticed this after script update, when press "shift+enter" youtube is not full browser anymore. before the language update it's still full browser when press "shift+enter". any solution for this issue?

maybe you mean when press "SHIFT + ENTER" youtube is not making full screen?

"ENTER" makes full screen (without this script working only with "F" button), "SHIFT + ENTER" makes bigger/smaller screen of video.

if not, explain in more detail what you meant "when press "shift+enter" youtube is not full browser anymore"

§
Posted: 2020-05-01

@SighT said:

@evilray: i just noticed this after script update, when press "shift+enter" youtube is not full browser anymore. before the language update it's still full browser when press "shift+enter". any solution for this issue?

maybe you mean when press "SHIFT + ENTER" youtube is not making full screen?

"ENTER" makes full screen (without this script working only with "F" button), "SHIFT + ENTER" makes bigger/smaller screen of video.

if not, explain in more detail what you meant "when press "shift+enter" youtube is not full browser anymore"

sorry if my point is not clear, english is not my first language. what i mean is before the latest update i still can watch youtube with full browser mode (not fullscreen, but full video on screen but still on window mode) by pressing "shift+enter", but after recent update, when i press "shift+enter" youtube only goes to theater mode, not full browser anymore.

Deleted user 173690
§
Posted: 2020-05-03
Edited: 2020-05-03

@evilray написал: sorry if my point is not clear, english is not my first language. what i mean is before the latest update i still can watch youtube with full browser mode (not fullscreen, but full video on screen but still on window mode) by pressing "shift+enter", but after recent update, when i press "shift+enter" youtube only goes to theater mode, not full browser anymore.

I have looked your profile, and seen your message on script Resize YT To Window Size where you asked for create hotkey to turn off/on (LINK)

I have installed the script where you'r using ( Resize YT To Window Size ) However, perhaps this plugin was the whole problem with this script when you pressed "SHIFT+ENTER"

So I tried press "SHIFT + ENTER" with cinema mode or without cinema mode, video size not change ( it make again FULL window ).

So i edited the HTML5 script, and added new hotkey to Enable/Disable ( Resize YT To Window Size ) plugin, and it happened that everything worked good!

You can edit script (it's not hard)

I have upload image where need to edit script (HTML5).

1. "SHIFT + H" to disable that plugin (Resize YT To Window Size)
  2. Go to edit script "HTML5 video player enhanced script"
  3. What you need to search 1. const hasUseKey, 2. const allowKeys
  4. So I created new hotkey "H" for disable that script.
  5. Here what you need copy when you at 4 stage ( on screenshot ) case 'h': document.body.classList.toggle('ytwp-window-player') break
  6. Enjoy :) P.S. dont scare when you press "SHIFT+H" and you will see message "Video zoom: 100%". That message will show, because button created on video zoom selection. So its normal effect :)

§
Posted: 2020-05-04

hey, i just checked, thank you so much for this solution. usually i dont need to install the "Resize YT To Window Size" script, because this feature was available in this "HTML5 video player enhanced script" before. but since the new update, is not anymore, youtube only goes to theater mode, not full browser. that's why i have to install "Resize YT To Window Size" script.

i've tried your method, and it worked, but there is some bug. the script worked to full browser mode when i pressed "shift+h", but when i pressed "shift+h" to make it back to default yt size, it won't change to normal default size, only to theater mode. is it normal?

or is it possible to make this feature built in in this script in the future? so we only need to install this script and no need to install other addition script like my case.

again, thank you for the solution. :)

Deleted user 173690
§
Edited: 2020-05-04

@evilray : but when i pressed "shift+h" to make it back to default yt size, it won't change to normal default size, only to theater mode.

Like I sayd, SHIFT + H its only enable/disable "Resize YT To Window Size" script. Try press SHIFT + ENTER when u disable "Resize YT"

Actually, i'm using opera, so I have installed chrome and 2 scripts ( html5 3.3.0 version and that resize YT ), and tried disable YT resize ( shift + h ), and then pressed SHIFT + ENTER ( to enable and disable theater mode ) and for me it works normaly. So if you tried press SHIFT + H then SHIFT + ENTER and it not fixed, maybe its not problem with scripts, maybe problem is with your browser or some else. I have make screenshot where you can see how it works theater mode ( version of HTML5 plugin is 3.3.0 ).

Edited:

Probably you have HTML5 plugin version v3.2.8 or older.

I have installed 3.2.8 version and tried the same, and yes, it not worked for me ( I can't disable theater mode with shift + enter ), version 3.3.0 it fixing, but full window is gone and not works like "Resize YT". So you need install "Resize YT" and update HTML5 to 3.3.0, then add hotkey to SHIFT + H. And then it works fine :)

§

@SighT: Probably you have HTML5 plugin version v3.2.8 or older.

again, thank you so much for the answer and solution. i don't really know how to update html5, and how to check my own version of html5. and yes i'm using old version of chrome (and that's probably why). but i don't want to update my chrome because this version (chrome 70) is the last version that support my customize flags, and the most i comfortable using.

is there any way to manually update html5 without updating the browser? i tried to search on google, but the solution is only "update the browser" which i dont want to.

if there's no way to update html5 without updating browser, i will just use this as it is. to be honest, you are already solving my problem. even though some minor bugs, but it's okay, i can bear with that.

thank you so much. :)

Deleted user 173690
§
Edited: 2020-05-04

but i don't want to update my chrome because this version (chrome 70) You don't need to update your chrome.. i don't really know how to update html5, and how to check my own version of html5. is there any way to manually update html5 without updating the browser? i've uploaded screenshot how to update plugin to newest version. and yes i'm using old version of chrome (and that's probably why). No, chrome and plugins is no conflicts with older browser version ( maybe if you using 2007 years old chrome, then probably it will be conflicts :D

P.S. Like i sayd, when you update HTML5 script to 3.3.0, you need add again hotkey for SHIFT + H if you wanna full browser mode. If not, dont add hotkey. :)

§

when i checked i already have ver.3.3.0 and the button says "Reinstall version 3.3.0" but after i reinstall it, it works. kinda weird, but i guess it's just a little bug that required me to reinstall html5 ver 3.3.0.

but finally, my problem solved, thank you so much.!! :D

ankvpsAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-05-13

@evilray 说道: when i checked i already have ver.3.3.0 and the button says "Reinstall version 3.3.0" but after i reinstall it, it works. kinda weird, but i guess it's just a little bug that required me to reinstall html5 ver 3.3.0.

but finally, my problem solved, thank you so much.!! :D

搜索 youtube.com,把它下面的 webFullScreen 配置注释掉即可,之前是注释的,由于看youtube不喜欢网页全屏,所以又把注释去掉了

Sign in to post a reply.