MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

Keep track of the HITs you've done (and more!). Cross browser compatible.

< Feedback on MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-08-24

Exceeded maximum server request

When trying to update DB in Firefox and Chrome, get Exceeded maximum server request error

feihtalityAuthor
§

Does it fail to complete? That message does not signify failure. It's just there to inform you why it may be taking longer to fetch certain pages. The update will still complete regardless. If it fails completely, can you provide more information?

§

Thank you. My mistake. Yes it finally updated. I though it was stuck in a loop because it looked like it kept recycling back to the start date.

§

In my case, it DOES fail to update. It keeps saying Writing to database forever until I give up, and when I browse through HITs, none of the "Rs" and "Ts" are green, including for HITs I know I've already done. I've tried numerous times over the past 3 days, and it's always the same. Looks like I'm going to be sticking with the old version in Chrome.

§
Posted: 2015-10-21
Edited: 2015-10-21

Mine is doing this as well. It keeps saying maximum server request for about five minutes. Then it just flashes error:0 and never updates for me. EDIT: Did a hard restart of the computer and it still gave maximum server request, but eventually did update successfully!

Sign in to post a reply.