Greasy Fork is available in English.

§
Pubblicato: 15/03/2022

https://www.tvmaze.com

Would it be possible to have a way to block shows?

Right now there is only an option to love a show and hide those shows from the search list. Looking for something to say 'dislike' the show, so it is hidden from the page. Exhausted of searching through all the same shows to see if there was anything new on there I have not seen.

§
Modificato: 15/03/2022

Yes it is possible, you just would have to make a tampermonkey script that stores data permanently what is pretty easy to do, then add some kind of dislike button where every time you click it gets the link from document.querySelector("#popular-shows-today > div > article:nth-child(1) > div > figure > a") then you store that and code a way to get all stored links on tampermonkey, scan the page searching for them and hide any matched shows.

I don't have time to do this for you, but now you have the "programming logic" and your question answered at least.

Perhaps ublock origin could do this for you, I'm not sure about it though.

§
Modificato: 15/03/2022

So as a nurse if you ask a question and i give you general knowledge on a subject think you should do general surgery on yourself? After all you now have "medical knowledge" to do it yourself.

Your answer was usless to anyone who is not knowlegable in coding.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.