Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussioni » Feedback di Greasy Fork

§
Pubblicato: 19/07/2018
Modificato: 19/07/2018

You need to be quite motivated, to share a script.

1/ the "share your script" is hidden below the list. It should be visible on the top of everything (if your goal is to get more scripts from users).

2/ I did not manage to share a script, I did copy past my script (which works), I don't care about copyright and stuff, but no, it did not work, that was just too easy. It told me:

There were some problems with what you posted...

Additional info - Locale must exist Additional info - Locale can't be blank Locale must exist Description is required - specify one with @description @description can't be blank Name - Locale must exist Name - Locale can't be blank You didn't specify @version. A @version meta key allows for update checking of your script in user script managers. Generate @version automatically? You didn't specify @namespace. A @namespace meta keys allows users to re-install your script to update it. Generate a @namespace automatically?

I don't have time, I gave up. I guess I'm not the only one. Users should be able to just copy past, add a title to it and that's all.

here is the script you could post yourself (if you know how to do it):

§
Pubblicato: 19/07/2018
Modificato: 20/07/2018

You shouldn't copy & paste code in the first place. and you should care about copyright/stealing other people's scripts.

Scripts must be properly described, cannot be obfuscated or minified, must respect copyright, and are limited in the external code used. Read the full rules.

https://greasyfork.org/en/help/code-rules

§
Pubblicato: 20/07/2018
Modificato: 20/07/2018

Also, all these things:

Additional info - Locale must exist
Additional info - Locale can't be blank
Locale must exist
Description is required - specify one with @description
@description can't be blank
Name - Locale must exist
Name - Locale can't be blank
You didn't specify @version. A @version meta key allows for update checking of your script in user script managers.
Generate @version automatically? 
You didn't specify @namespace. A @namespace meta keys allows users to re-install your script to update it.
Generate a @namespace automatically?

Are very important as you need them to post a userscript to TamperMonkey.

§
Pubblicato: 22/07/2018

Honestly, if you had that many errors posting your script, I don't think you were actually posting a script.

§
Pubblicato: 21/10/2018

Thanks to you the script can be updated (I'm not sure though if it appears on your database) : https://gist.github.com/WiliTest/b78ad2c234565ba8ce40df15440540d9.js

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.