Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussioni » Feedback di Greasy Fork

Missing translation

§
Pubblicato: 16/02/2018

Missing translation

On the german version of the own profile page the item Delete account is not translated, the other items are.

Should be Konto löschen.

§
Pubblicato: 17/02/2018

I have made the UI around user deletion translatable just now. You can contribute translations at https://www.transifex.com/greasy-fork/greasy-fork/languages/ . Thanks.

§

I translated a bunch of untranslated stuff but can't find the "Delete account" nor other profile menu options like "Anmeldeverfahren bearbeiten".

https://screenshots.firefox.com/3fnXdGBda112h25C/www.transifex.com

§

It updates automatically once a day. I have manually updated it, so you should see the new strings now.

§
Modificato: 18/02/2018

Thanks, after your post it worked.

I wanted to finish it 100% but just now I can't save any more translations (still 16 untranslated). The button is greyed out and for some strings there is a choice "1" or "other" in the editor.
Maybe something went wrong with the following automatic update?

/edit
Hmm, seems to be an automatic function because I didn't obey all "glossary translations". But I can't always use them, as the german language needs different suffixes or the glossary translation is used wrong like "e-mail" using as a verb, which is not possible in german.

Another example: "post" is defined as "veröffentlichen", but I need "veröffentliche"

§
Pubblicato: 18/02/2018

When you see "1" or "other", that's cases where you need to provide multiple translations based on the number of items being discussed. For example, in English it could be:

one: %{count} script
other: %{count} scripts

§

Ah that was the culprit. I'll continue translating to the best of my knowledge.

§

Translations ready, although there are 12 strings with warnings because of the mentioned suffix-problem of glossary terms.

§

I've deployed your changes. Thanks again!

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.