Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussioni » Feedback di Greasy Fork

"Deleted" script was still available to enduser for updates until recently,

§
Pubblicato: 21/01/2022

I have marked a script as "deleted" a long time ago, and it was still possible for the users that had it installed to get updates, and for new users to install it, if they had the URL.|

Until recently, when people started telling me they can no longer install from the link.

https://greasyfork.org/scripts/xxxxx-aaaa/code/myscript.user.js

#bypass=true is added to the url and a message saying site unavailable

Is it still possible to host a script on greasyfork, without having it accessible via the search?

I have now undeleted the script for someone to install it, but that Is not what I want.

Thanks for your help

Michel

§

Since 2022-01-09 I can see the update checks no longer reach the site, or no longer appear in the stats.

§

This was previously a bug. New behaviour (if it's deleted, can't be accessed directly) is intended behaviour.

If you want a script not accessible via search, don't delete it; mark it as unlisted.

§
Pubblicato: 23/01/2022

Thanks Jason,

Marked it as unlisted.

Michel

§
Pubblicato: 09/03/2022

Hello Jason,

Angry security dudes tell me, my script is publicly visible again.
I've put it as deleted for now.

And I can't find where to mark it unlisted.
Where is that setting?

Br,
Michel

§
Pubblicato: 09/03/2022

It's on the update page.

§
Pubblicato: 14/03/2022

Hello Jason,

Not sure if something is wrong or if this is the way it is meant to work, but every time I come to the update page, I see my script as Public user script, instead of the Unlisted, that I put there every time.

Is the page having a default of Public, instead of what I have put in?

Br,
Michel

§
Pubblicato: 14/03/2022

So you're saying after updating it to unlisted, it goes back to public? Can you provide the URL for your script? (If you want to keep private, PM me.)

§
Pubblicato: 15/03/2022

I've searched google, and it doesn't list my script for now, so I think the issue is cosmetic.
Every time when I go to the update page, it shows as public, like shown in the attachment.
So when I post an update, I must remember to set it again to unlisted.
I doubt this is the intended behaviour?

§
Pubblicato: 17/03/2022

I tested on an unlisted script of my own - when doing an update it defaults to unlisted. So I'm not sure why you'd have that behaviour.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.