Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussioni » Sviluppo

Help : Script broken after last Greasemonkey version 2.2 Update (no action posible on links)

§
Pubblicato: 10/09/2014

Help : Script broken after last Greasemonkey version 2.2 Update (no action posible on links)

I want understand what's wrong now in a script i use a lot.

I have posted to the greasemonkey forum but there is no response....
:-)
See my post , with all the infos:
Script broken after last Greasemonkey version 2.2 Update (no action posible on links)

§
Pubblicato: 11/09/2014

Hello,
I had a similar problem with the new version of GM. In my case the problem was that GM 2.2 cannot any longer interpret expressions like

GM_log("variable="+b)

where b is a boolean variable. GM quits work without any error message, it just stops.

Perhaps this helps you to find the problem.

§
Pubblicato: 12/09/2014
Modificato: 12/09/2014
Hello,
I had a similar problem with the new version of GM. In my case the problem was that GM 2.2 cannot any longer interpret expressions like

GM_log("variable="+b)

where b is a boolean variable. GM quits work without any error message, it just stops.

Perhaps this helps you to find the problem.

You need to add

//@grant GM_log
§
Pubblicato: 15/09/2014

No, GM_log was granted and if was not, GM shows an error message in the console. In the case I had there was nothing, it just didn't work, although GM_log was granted

§
Pubblicato: 24/11/2014

A news idea ??? ....
I want really solve this problem.

§
Pubblicato: 25/11/2014
Modificato: 25/11/2014

function GM_log(x){console.log(x)}
it seems GM_log is obsolete now
http://wiki.greasespot.net/GM_log

§
Pubblicato: 26/11/2014

Yes GM_log is deprecated...

But if , for Flickr Functional Suite - NEW (by C. Tilford) , i delete //@grant GM_log,
i can now click in the user name but i don't get the popup where i can configure the color flag.
And that's i want....
So what i need to correct in this script , hmmmmm...?

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.