Select text inside a link like Opera
Disable link dragging and select text.
With this script, you can select text inside of a link instead of dragging them around if the cursor moved horizontally.
Support Firefox and Chrome.
- Version 4.0.8 (Nov 17, 2014)
- Fix: No effect in firefox's responsive design viewer.
- Version 4.0.7 (Nov 17, 2014)
- Version 4.0.6 (Nov 12, 2014)
- Fix: Unable to click links after selecting.
- Version 4.0.5 (Nov 11, 2014)
- Fix: Unable to drag image.
- Version 4.0.4 (Oct 30, 2014)
- Fix: Unable to drag selected text.
- Version 4.0.3 (Oct 19, 2014)
- Cleanup some old code.
- Add a new method to detect dragging direction.
- Version 4.0.2 (Oct 19, 2014)
- Fix: Prevent click event when selecting.
- Version 4.0.1
- Fix: Position calculating bug.
- Version 4.0 (Sep 29, 2014)
- Now the script will only work if you drag horizontally.
- Version 3.0.1 (Aug 17, 2014)
- Change the timing of uninit. Will uninit each time mouseup.
- Version 3.0 (Aug 17, 2014)
- Rewrite with my coding style.