Greasy Fork is available in English.

KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< Feedback on KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 03 September 2016
Edited: 06 September 2016

redirect while using vpn

Recently (within the week) the site has been aggressively redirecting me to http://kissanime.to/special/banned only when using my VPN (note this is not the usual cloudflare ban and changing servers and locations does not fix it). I can get around this with varied effectiveness by going to any page without VPN, turning VPN on, then going to desired page. That could work for an entire session browsing and watching several videos or just until I go to a new page.

I know this doesn't quite fit the purpose of the script but it would be great if you could solve this for me.

§
Posted: 09 September 2016
Edited: 09 September 2016

The IP address does not make a difference; if I do this trick and get an IP address that had previously shown this page it can work. So this is not a true ban but might not be a simple redirect, either way I'm giving in on this.

§
Posted: 20 Desember 2016

I actually really second this request (even if you don't anymore). I can't believe these guys, they don't even own any of the content, and they think they have the right to do this kind of crap. Disgusting honestly. I hate any site that blocks or redirects people using VPN's too, most of us use them for security reasons & shouldn't be forced to weaken our security just to use their shitty site. :(

§
Posted: 20 Desember 2016

btw I was a little confused about your trick. I'm not sure I understood the bit about going to any page without vpn & then turning it on & going to desired page......

SwyterPembuat
§
Posted: 21 Desember 2016
Edited: 21 Desember 2016

He probably means erasing your cookies and visiting the site once without VPN. After the page has loaded normally --and you have both the Cloudflare session cookie and whatever else the site drops-- you can probably re-enable your VPN back.

That makes sense. But I doubt I can mirror this behavior with a Greasemonkey script if it's enforced server-side.

§
Posted: 29 Maret 2017

Hmm. Good idea, but I believe I tried it when I first ran into the issue at Kissanime. It didn't seem to do the trick for me, unfortunately :( Understand that it couldn't be done with a script, however. Makes sense. Thanks anyway :)

Sign in to post a reply.