Greasy Fork is available in English.

pancake mod [ PATCHED ]

This mod is not bad, its just ok. To know the controls, look in the description! Enjoy :>

< Feedback on pancake mod [ PATCHED ]

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 27 Desember 2022

when you are playing the mod automatically the mod says pancake mod disconnect that happens every second help me

§
Posted: 29 Desember 2022

help creador in mod is disconnect me helpp

W4ITPembuat
§
Posted: 31 Desember 2022

new mooomoo anti cheat

LRW
§
Posted: 06 Januari 2023

when you are playing the mod automatically the mod says pancake mod disconnect that happens every second help me

It might be fixed, please change your feedback to -good, but has some bugs.

LRW
§
Posted: 07 Maret 2023

Hello.

An anti-cheat has been added to MooMoo.IO, some features might kick and others might even be non-functional.

That being said, it is unknown at the moment of how to bypass this anti-cheat. For that reason, development for this mod has stopped.

Thanks. -LynxDevelopmentTeam

(Disclaimer: We do not own the script neither did we contribute to it.)

W4ITPembuat
§
Posted: 26 Maret 2023

Hello.

An anti-cheat has been added to MooMoo.IO, some features might kick and others might even be non-functional.

That being said, it is unknown at the moment of how to bypass this anti-cheat. For that reason, development for this mod has stopped.

Thanks. -LynxDevelopmentTeam

(Disclaimer: We do not own the script neither did we contribute to it.)

Thank you

Sign in to post a reply.