Script is written for www.pixiv.net better site usability.
• Showing enlarged preview of artworks and manga on mouse hovering* on most site pages.
• Highlighting names of users from your "Followed" list.
• Opening source of artwork in new tab in one click (LMB).
- MMB-click on preview opens corresponding artwork page.
• Instantly save the original art by clicking Ctrl+LMB on the art preview.
• Quick add to bookmarks by clicking ALT+LMB on the art preview.
- Repeat ALT-LMB combination again for quick unfavoriting/opening bookmark tags edition page.
Settings menu is available by the clicking on "Related services" icon in right top corner of site page. Settings are saved and immediately applied after menu is closed by the clicking on any other space.
■ PREVIEW_ON_CLICK =
false : showing preview on mouseover (default)
true : showing preview after LMB-click
■ DELAY_BEFORE_PREVIEW =
0 : no delay before preview (default)
1000 : 1 second delay (2000 for 2 seconds, etc)
■ PREVIEW_SIZE =
0 : automatically calculate preview size (1200 or 600) depending of current screen size (default)
600 : up to 600px x 600px
1200 : up to 1200px x 1200px
■ ACCURATE_MANGA_PREVIEW =
false : quicker, but less accurate in some cases (default)
true : takes 1sec before preview showing for more accurate positioning
■ DISABLE_MANGA_PREVIEW_SCROLLING_PROPAGATION =
false : keeping page scrolling after end of manga preview scrolling (default)
true : disable page scrolling when viewing manga preview (move mouse out of preview to re-enable scrolling)
■ SCROLL_INTO_VIEW_FOR_SINGLE_IMAGE =
true : preview of single image will smoothly fit to vertical screen border after one scroll (default)
false : manually scrolling (may need in case of forced 1200px vertical preview with small user screen)
■ DISABLE_SINGLE_PREVIEW_BACKGROUND_SCROLLING =
false: standard behavior (default)
true : disable page scrolling when viewing single preview (works only if previous setting set to `true`)
Pixiv member pages
Works best with "Endless Pixiv Pages"
(automatically loading of the next page without reloading current page).
If you find some bugs/problems with this script, you can write about it here on feedback page, or on GitHub "Issues" page.