Greasy Fork is available in English.

* Streaming Comment Reader chan

It reads comment text on streaming sites by speech synthesis.

< Feedback on * Streaming Comment Reader chan

Question/comment

§
Posted: 24 Februari 2020

グーグル翻訳者

私の提案: 翻訳するオプションを入れていただけますか? タイプ: 言語の検出=日本語、ポルトガル語、英語、スペイン語など...

My sugestion: Could you put the option to translate? Type: Detect Language = Japanese, Portuguese, English, Spanish and etc

knoaPembuat
§

it could have. you mean, if you use the translation feature on Chrome browser while my script speaking, you (unexpectedly) get original text read, right?

If you can read and edit the code, reverse the comment out below to add setTimeout delay on speaking.

before:

if(read) return speaker.request(content.textContent, read[0], content);
//          if(read) return setTimeout(() => {speaker.request(content.textContent, read[0], content);}, 1000);
            if(site.addedNodes.ignore.some(i => i[1](n))) return;
            speaker.request(content.textContent, UNKNOWNPITCHRATIO, content);
//          setTimeout(() => {speaker.request(content.textContent, UNKNOWNPITCHRATIO, content)}, 1000);

after:

//          if(read) return speaker.request(content.textContent, read[0], content);
            if(read) return setTimeout(() => {speaker.request(content.textContent, read[0], content);}, 1000);
//          speaker.request(content.textContent, UNKNOWNPITCHRATIO, content);
            setTimeout(() => {speaker.request(content.textContent, UNKNOWNPITCHRATIO, content)}, 1000);

I know it's not a good solution... X-D

§

@knoa disse: it could have. you mean, if you use the translation feature on Chrome browser while my script speaking, you (unexpectedly) get original text read, right?

If you can read and edit the code, reverse the comment out below to add setTimeout delay on speaking.

before:

if(read) return speaker.request(content.textContent, read[0], content);
//          if(read) return setTimeout(() => {speaker.request(content.textContent, read[0], content);}, 1000);
            speaker.request(content.textContent, UNKNOWNPITCHRATIO, content);
//          setTimeout(() => {speaker.request(content.textContent, UNKNOWNPITCHRATIO, content)}, 1000);

after:

//          if(read) return speaker.request(content.textContent, read[0], content);
            if(read) return setTimeout(() => {speaker.request(content.textContent, read[0], content);}, 1000);
//          speaker.request(content.textContent, UNKNOWNPITCHRATIO, content);
            setTimeout(() => {speaker.request(content.textContent, UNKNOWNPITCHRATIO, content)}, 1000);

I know it's not a good solution... X-D

I don't understand scripting, but I was wondering if you can put some code for it to translate from other languages to the native language in the chat?

Sign in to post a reply.